GoalTender

How can we make GT better for you?

Have all threads in one file type of thing. So you don't have to click on the different catergories looking at the threads.

So just one long list of threads? Rather than separating them into Glove and Kit discussion, training etc? I would have thought having different categories makes it easier for people to browse and discuss particular areas rather than 1 location.

• Upvote 1

I think its easier having categories but maybe have a category that shows all threads so you can just scroll through the new posts

I think its easier having categories but maybe have a category that shows all threads so you can just scroll through the new posts

Top Right "View New Content" shows you all new posts since last visit!

Simples!

Do you know if its possible to get a partnership with another site? I see you have GK Icon, but if you get a store - E.g. Pro Direct Soccer or something similar then there would be a huge increase in site users.

Hey i was wondering if anyone is having the same problem im having.....

Whenever i interact with a topic or thread i chose to "watch topic under immediate notification" however i dont seem to be getting the notification on the top left "notification area" its only active when i add a member....

I am getting an email, however no notification!

Thanks

Cheers!!

Well we need more member for starters, we need to try and advertise EVERYWHERE haha :)

Maybe a New Posts option, Like we have New Topics added. But I prefer to see new posts on the forum.

the numbers are steadily increasing mate. As long as we all keep spreading the word it will continue to grow.

Personally I'd hate to have a massive amount of people here, means you can't make friends as easily and it's too crowded, takes too long to get through all posts.

I'm happy with the amount of people we have, but would be cooler if there were more topics being made. Apart from that it's perfect atm.

the glove bag seems over crowded and its hard to keep up with recent posts. i like the view new posts feature on this forum. when i joined this site it was quiet and u sometimes had to wait a couple of days for new posts. but it has livend up in the last couple of months.

the glove bag seems over crowded and its hard to keep up with recent posts. i like the view new posts feature on this forum. when i joined this site it was quiet and u sometimes had to wait a couple of days for new posts. but it has livend up in the last couple of months.

Maybe cause I came a couple of months ago and have made 222 posts (will be 223 after this) and reached 3rd of all time? And still haven't made a topic? ;)

But no, I agree, I use this alot more than the glove bag, TGB is good if you're looking for information quickly as there's alot there, but this is the place if you wanna be involved in the community.

I got into the glove bag cause it's a partner of the sells academy, but now I much prefer this one, plus you're on here ;)

This forum is much better in my opinion, although I do like the classified listing place on TGB, that'd be a great feature on here, rather than just a topic group.

I am also on the glove bag. I think the biggest let down for that site is the lay out. It doesnt have the features, its crammed with info though, but this looks better. 3rd highest poster? Well dont Jack.

I am also on the glove bag. I think the biggest let down for that site is the lay out. It doesnt have the features, its crammed with info though, but this looks better. 3rd highest poster? Well dont Jack.

Yup, just edged my way in by like 15 posts, you can find out on the bottom, Jimmy is my next target ;)

This does look better, but if you had a tab for a classified listing it'd be better, an easier view of picture, information, price etc.

Ah thats Jokes man! Who deleted the post that lots or people on the forum said how to make the forum better would be to put General Zod in charge ;)

thank you for your warm support my people.

Ah thats Jokes man! Who deleted the post that lots or people on the forum said how to make the forum better would be to put General Zod in charge ;)

thank you for your warm support my people.

That was me, because you must have poisoned the people who said it, the head honchos would have found out and got you in trouble, I was saving you! ;)

I would support you, but my cabinet doesn't have about 30 years worth of match gloves in it yet, so I can't really support you Smilie_angel.gif

• Upvote 1

how about an interview section? but it can be with a pro or one of the forum members? we have it on our club website and its very popular

how about an interview section? but it can be with a pro or one of the forum members? we have it on our club website and its very popular

Me and Zod should conduct the interview, you know, without being modest, having the biggest collection of comments in the smallest amount of time together ;)

I'd work really hard on probing questions. "Fabian Barthez sir, which clown was your inspiration?"

Me and Zod should conduct the interview, you know, without being modest, having the biggest collection of comments in the smallest amount of time together ;)

I'd work really hard on probing questions. "Fabian Barthez sir, which clown was your inspiration?"

Zod and Jack doing the interview?.............................................there is a phrase that springs to mind.....

would be like the lunatics running the asylum

Zod and Jack doing the interview?.............................................there is a phrase that springs to mind.....

would be like the lunatics running the asylum

Haha, yeah, but it would be fun!

I wonder which professional should be on next. Why not have David De Gea? Oh, it'd have to be done in Spanish :/

I would suggest Hope Solo, but better not with Joker on the loose!!

We'd have to ban him off the forum for the duration of the interview, you know he'd never be able to hold... it down.