GoalTender

How can we make GT better for you?

Shuyin    16

Too many 'balls in the box' suggestionss too!

Ahaha, I think with you, Joker and I the forum will be absolutely complete, the complete package ;)

The Shaba    1

Lol if everyone left the forum and it was just you two you'se wouldnt even notice!

Interview me! Im a very complex man, not to mention a sexual tyrannosaurus (I think we need some ladies on the forum)

General Zod    24

There have been some female keepers on the forum. A lot of people only come on to read rather than post though. You should have seen it before me and Jack were here. Very quiet.

I think the interview would be good with keepers.

There have also been a few goalkeeper diary's on here as well.

Shuyin    16

We'll have to try and find some. Isn't Ben Foster a GKIcon consultant? They're related to this site, maybe we should get Zod to make Foster kneel before him and answer some probing questions ;)

General Zod    24

If we get someone to do an interview we can submit suggestion questions to admin and they can pick the best ones.

Shuyin    16

If we get someone to do an interview we can submit suggestion questions to admin and they can pick the best ones.

Fair enough. Although how many admins are there in the top 2 posters of all time? ;)

CFGK    12

Fair enough. Although how many admins are there in the top 2 posters of all time? ;)

Quality, not quantity ;)

General Zod    24

Ive already got one little man downstairs that i call 'The General' i dont need another one Jack!

Shuyin    16

Yeah, but the other one hadn't risen to second top poster ever inside a month!

The only thing stopping me reaching top is you -.- but I'm catching up! Smilie_angel.gif

Shuyin    16

Whoa, is he a phoenix or something? I doubt it, so nothing rises higher than me!

Can you fix the flag of Montenegro, you know, because Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore. And there is no flag even of Yugoslavia on this forum. The flag is broken. I can't put some other flag. I love MY country. that is not very kind of you :) thans :P

Mijat

Ruthlessgk    3

Personally I dont know if many agree but instead or in addition to glove of choice have current gloves.

All it is that I dont really have a glove of choice its just what i buy lol

Zaff

Going to need to find a way to try and limit the spam.

On a positive note I love the general atmosphere on this forum, nobody takes thereselves to seriously B)

GoalTender    17

Can you fix the flag of Montenegro, you know, because Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore. And there is no flag even of Yugoslavia on this forum. The flag is broken. I can't put some other flag. I love MY country. that is not very kind of you :) thans :P

Mijat

Fixed Montenegro for you. :)

Del Keoper    4

what about an area for brand owners to post discount codes and promotions for members to use? And also for anyone who knows any discount codes or good deals from online retailers?

fraserb    3
On 30/10/2017 at 0:44 PM, Del Keoper said:

what about an area for brand owners to post discount codes and promotions for members to use? And also for anyone who knows any discount codes or good deals from online retailers?

We already have that. It's the "Brand Area"