Mozolan

Mozolan's Keeper journal

Within the next two weeks, but i have been deciding either to join my old team who place 4th in our last season or a new team with a couple of friend that looks like it has potential!

Doing some indoor soccer tonight, ill let you guys know how me and my group does!

Ok sorry Indoor didnt happen, but i have a game tonight and i promise....post tmw about it!

Game: 1st of the season

Time: 7:15pm

Weather: Wet

Formation: 4-4-2

Field type: Grass

First Half:

Pretty much nothing happened against me, we scored 4-0 in the first half, i had nothing to do, so i let the secondary keeper in! Within the last couple of minutes he let one in.

Goal #1 - Placed perfect until the corner on a breakaway.

Goal #2/Goal #3 - In the box shots that the keeper blocked, but the ball came out straight to one of our guys both times

Goal#4 - Shot from outside the box that the keeper didnt expect and he just couldnt move

Goal #1 (opp) - Keeper got the ball, but the keeper box was horrible, so he slipped and the ball came out and bounced into net.

Half Time:

We were winning 4-1

Second half:

I was on the side line watching our midfield control easily....although we only scored once more, we got a lot of long shots the barely missed or the bar which stopped at least 5 or 6 shots.

Goal #5 - Long shot, top corner. Amazing shot from distance nothing keeper could do.

Full Time: 5-1

This was a good but easy win for us, nothing to complicated!

Those are usually the games that you get scored on in a ridiculous manner. You have nothing to do, and all the sudden the ball is on you and you freeze (happened to me a few weeks back). Kudos to you for letting your back up in. I have always been to selfish to do that.

Haha although i bet i would have kept the clean sheet either way thanks for the kudo!

Game: 2ND of the season

Time: 9:00pm

Weather: Wet

Formation: 4-4-2

Field type: Turf

Record 1-0-0

First Half:

We started out pretty even, until about 5 mins in, when they broke through twice for one on one situation with me, both times blocked the shot. The play stayed in the mid for a good while until the 15 min when we scored on a corner that landed to a open man who placed it perfectly.

1-0

The first half end with many more one on one situations and a lot of shots against us. Still the half ended 1-0.

Half Time:

Although we are leading, i am still very concerned about how the team will hold up in the second half, the coach told us to slow the pace down when we can.

Second half:

I get a good number of blocks, maybe about 5 before the opp. scored on corner with a perfect placed shot in the corner.

1-1

Now the play seems to rest in mid for a good long while, a couple of shots but nothing dangerous from both sides, until maybe with 15 mins left i have a two on one situation i blocked the shot enough, but came off the post, easy finish for them.

1-2

Under 5 mins later, they find a third it was just another 2 on one, did good to block the shot, but of course a little back pass and easy place shot.

1-3

Although i keep the game 3-1 until about 5 mins, when one of our mids, take a long shot perfect top corner.

2-3

Full Time:

2-3, i got a good number of block and did well with so many 1 on 1's and 2 on 1's

Hey guys, i injuried my hand so i couldnt play in my game yesterday, but i was able to get there and get in with 10 minutes left, and when i got in, i was 7-0, so nothing really happened. so sorry i cant give your a good play game review!

Yeah the only action i had besides a couple of easy saves, was a corner that my defender hit for a own goal....i was a inch away from saving it! So we lost 8-0

Well i have been gone for a long time, there is a reason for this absent, first my computer has been stupid and i final got my new laptop.

Not to mention, i am not longer with my team but have been training preparing for a tryout with a semi-pro team!

I can start posting my training here as well as any friendlies i take part in!

Hey guys,

I have been training to join a Semi-pro team pretty soon, mostly working at the gym to get fit and doing some minor training to make sure i dont lose my touch on the field. Although try-outs are about 3-4 months away, i am working really hard, so i will let you guys know if any other updates happen!

First day of Semi-pro indoor training tonight. Time to prove myself to the coachs, before my semi-pro tryouts in a couple months!