To be honest, it could be have been maybe more than even that goaltender, Yea with a weakened team (us) and against a team thats won the last couple of season title.... I had a very good game tbh.

Anyway

Saturday our team had a final. we won 3-1, Which I got my spot finally back after tuesdays performances! manager was still unsure about playing me but after the game approached me and said he was happy with his choice as I made a few important saves and one 10 minutes from the end that could have made the last 10mins very difficult. was a picture moment.. Ill have pics up form my final.(saturdays B team)

Today was my first day back to the sunday main team. we lost 1-0 against a poor team, struggling in our league where we should have won! but to be fair last night the team was out of the sauce due to celebrations about winning a cup! we had chances should and could have won by a few goals but fired blanks! I had a couple of saves again and beeeeaaauuuuutiful save in either half.. one being ball crossed between defence n me.. striker latching on to it.. putting it to my left hand side. going in.. he turns to celebrate and BANG... save! tiped around the post.. I shot up and said POWWW! lol. was one of them moments. second half had a save where ball was shot to my right.. mid highest, took a deflection of my centre back.. and mid dive turned and saved it. pretty happy. Managers/team very happy to have me back I think.

That is awesome congratz on the cup win! Haha I love strikers who celebrate before even knowing the end result.

cheers mozolan.. lol it is great like. i love playing against teams with big fan base.. when they think its going in.. the cheer! then bang ahah... save. then aww.. good times

the last 4 games have been good for me.

last saturdays was 3-1 to us.

sunday was 0-1 against us.. hang over.

tuesday 4-1 for us.

today 4-0 for us again.

got a game tomorrow so ill post full report for weekend but im happy so far with only conceding 3 goals in 4 games.

Awesome, and holding someone to only a one goal win with hangovers say something!

hey guys, not been on for a while thought id say whats been happening with me. footballs been great last 6 games.

10th saturdays was 3-1 to us.

11th sunday was 0-1 against us.. hang over.

13th tuesday 4-1 for us.

17th saturday 4-0 for us.

25th sunday 2-1 to us.

27th Tuesday 1-0 against us.

Ive got a 6 game and only conceded 5, which im extremely happy with. our sunday team finished in the premier league 9th out of 13th. me being missing for 2 months dropped us maybe 3 or 4 positions.

25th game, i won man of match again. saved an amazing freekick that the whole team was talking about for a couple of days. had other saves but that was my biggest save of the season probably.

27th game again I had alot to do but kepted it to 1-0. smacked my head of the post in one of my saves, wasnt great lol. the lad tried to shoot high and i was back tracking to save.. jumped saved and on my way down bang lol. I had a double save aswell which was impressive to.

I find myself just now battling at the back. my defense hasnt got better infact there now playing 3 at the back and I just seem to have got better. im extremely happy with recent performances and im looking to keep it going. we now have won, 1 cup, 1 league fairplay trophy ( for least cards) on our way to winning a league title with our saturdays.

im going to post up pictures shortly of my cup win! few photos. :huh:

heres some of the pictures from my final.. theres loads though. over 200.

This is where I took out there best player.. as you can see my knee hits his knee and he ends up alot worse than me.post-152-129209677605_thumb.jpg

lol martin got his in his... and was down for a bit everyone found it funny as you can seepost-152-129209677608_thumb.jpgpost-152-12920967761_thumb.jpg

post-152-129209677613_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677617_thumb.jpg

post-152-12920967762_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677622_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677625_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677628_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677631_thumb.jpg

post-152-129209677634_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677637_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677589_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677592_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677595_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677598_thumb.jpgpost-152-129209677602_thumb.jpg

our number 10 is amazing. you can see him skipping past a few people in the photos.

Nice. Coming off worse in one of those knee collisions is no joke. Had my massive one on 14th Feb in the first pre-season friendly and it destroyed my pre-season forcing me to have to transfer clubs 2 weeks into the season to a much lower level just to get a game as others joined while I was out and I couldn't get back in where I started. Still get pain from soft landings on it and there is still a small area right on the knee cap where my skin has no feeling..

Yeah sorry didn't mean to make it sound like you meant it. Mine was an accidental collision too and looks pretty similar to your photo. Just saying be thankful you came off better!

Our season for sunday team is over. we came 9th out of 13 in the premier league and our first season up.

our saturdays have 2 more games i think and if we win them we win the league.. going right to the wire...

i did manage back quick but my kicking was very poor. so at the moment im not kicking. Im kicking from hand perfect just the movement off ground is still tender. pretty happy with gettin back so quickly but still feel alittle out of touch. got to shake the rust off.

ooo the heat!

today we have our second last game of the season, all still to play for. this is how the league shapes up before kick off.

P W D L F A Pts

Lepra 19 8 5 6 41 31 29

Broxburn 18 8 5 5 60 52 29

Whailes 18 8 4 6 44 48 28

Charlotte 18 7 5 6 32 26 26

St Columbas 19 6 3 10 34 41 21

Niddrie 18 4 2 12 30 57 14

Abbey 18 3 2 13 32 67 11

Elim 20 2 2 16 30 72 8

were broxburn. (highlighted) now its all to play for lepra have the goal difference but we have a game in hand. Whailes is a point behind us but we play them on the last day. so It will come down to us two most likely. realisticly it would be good if whailes got beat today/draw.

We won 11-1

and whailes won theyre game. just waiting for the actualy results coming in. ill post league table later.

we need a win against whailes next saturday.. so big big week for us. training hard i will be. really need the result. want to lift our cup....

its there for the grabs! sooo heres to hoping!!! league table is now like this...

P W D L F A Pts

Broxburn 19 9 5 5 71 53 32

Whailes 19 9 4 6 50 49 31

Lepra 19 8 5 6 41 31 29

Charlotte 19 8 5 6 37 28 29

St Columbas 20 6 3 11 35 47 21

Niddrie 19 4 2 13 32 62 14

Abbey 19 3 2 14 33 78 11

Elim 20 2 2 16 30 72 8

we won the league...

yeessss... 5-1 final score!

we got the double.

at half time we went in 3-1 up and didnt come out the blocks second half. i had 2 big saves to make to keep us in the lead then bang with a long throw out from me and we hit the counter took the wind out of them by scoring another.. after that it was plane sailing!

Great stuff mate. :P

Nothing better than winning a league with your team. Got several individual trophies from club prize givings etc but nothing beats the 1 league winners medal I have.

The summer league starts tomorrow!

I am looking to buy a camera/recorder to record my preseason and hopefully send it into some bigger clubs to get scouted. If they wont come to me! ill bring me to them! Ive had 1 ex pro midfielder tell me to get out there and show them what i have as I could easily play at a pro level just now. so here i go!

Hi Holiegoalie, just been reading your "blog". What Junior side you off too? Thats great news, good level to play at my man. You'll enjoy it.

at the moment its all hear say and that.. few names been mentioned but just talk! im off to train with my pro coaches tonight and see if there is any news!

Im also making up a video of my training/games. so im gonna link that up once its done. but all im saying is coaches make the difference my game has came over ten folds! seriously.

not being cocky but i now have a reason to be big headed i think! and it can only get better!

p.s thanks for reading mate.. :cool:

Hope you get better soon. I am also injured with a bad foot (nowhere near as bad as yours) All the best hope you are playing again soon.

What was the pain like? when u said u heard the 'snap' it made me feel sick. Played at goals 5 a side when someone did this injury, i dont think i would come back again after that. But fair play to you.

Man, i have read your story and it sounds like something in a movie to be completely honest, it's good to hear that you have came through all of this, and one day you will hopefully be fully healed again, and playing in the Pro's. I just have a few questions, how tall are you? have you always been prone to injuries? and are foot saves okay to do? because i have been doing a lot of foot saves to my left side(because im not to strong diving on that side, if you want you can read what i posted about diving to my left) but besides that are foot saves alright to do? because i have been doin' them alot lately and I feel like i shouldnt be. Thankyou, and im keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.