ConorBuckley.J4K

Post a Picture of Your Gloves.

I thought we should have a thread where we can post pictures of the gloves we are currently using.

At the moment, I'm using these Uhlsport Cerberus gloves, but I think I messed them up, as I didn't take proper care of them when I got them. I just ordered a pair of Sells gloves, so I'll post a picture of them when I get them.

uhlsport_0698.jpg

I'm eagerly anticipating seeing what gloves you guys are wearing...

this is disapointing. on the glove bag there is like 90 pages on the post pictures of your gloves thread. lets go guys! lets see some pics!;) ill post mine later today when they dry.:blush:

this is disapointing. on the glove bag there is like 90 pages on the post pictures of your gloves thread. lets go guys! lets see some pics!;) ill post mine later today when they dry.:blush:

In fairness, I did only post this thread last night, lol.

I must say though, my gloves look nothing like the picture I posted. They are more brown than white. Would this effect the quality of the grip on my gloves?

woops. haha point taken i didn't look at the time of the thread. and on your grip question it depends do you wash your gloves frequently?

and on your grip question it depends do you wash your gloves frequently?

I didn't when I got them. I knew nothing at all about glove care until I joined here, and I'm still relatively clueless on the whole glove care side of things. I'm going to make a thread about it before I receive my next gloves, as I don't want to let them go to waste and I want to take proper care of them.

proper care of your gloves is key! you will notice a big difference. definetly make that thread i and im sure the others will be happy to help you out

ps- uploading the picture of my glvoes now

theres my babies.:blush:

post-163-129209677462_thumb.jpg

Here is just what is in my kit bag right now. The Warby's aren't in use yet but soon. I will have to get a pic of the retired gloves.

4473840558_1b7f5df07d.jpg

the only gloves I have are

300crcz.jpg

newest edition, very good, 3+3 german latex, stick to the ball very well

and

svt3x1.jpg

lasted me a full season, good, lost most grip around the third to last match of the season, after that they are good training gloves

pretty much always used these or whatever version is out atthe time. these are for the new season, last pair have been thrown as they had 3 broken spines and a holed finger :blush:

The Puma is the Supercat 2.10. The finger saves are brillant and the grip is up there too. The other one is the Sondico Pro Tech Team II (yes long name and I have the Pro Tech Team the one they made before this one as well) The sondico grip is brillant but the fingersaves were pretty crap they didnt last more then say 6 matches or so but all in all there not a bad glove.post-227-129209677736_thumb.jpgpost-227-129209677738_thumb.jpg

A few new additions' date=' both very good. Ask questions if you wish and I will answer.

[/quote']

i love the look of the Reusch Magno M1 but i have had mis fortune with the durability of reusch gloves and the fact they are so expensive.

How are they holding up or have they not really been used enough to tell?

A few new additions' date=' both very good. Ask questions if you wish and I will answer.

[/quote']

i love the look of the Reusch Magno M1 but i have had mis fortune with the durability of reusch gloves and the fact they are so expensive.

I did a full review on TGB mate if you are interested in full details. In terms of durability they are decent but no more really. I know you like Kaliaaer, my XGM's are showing far superior durability to the Magno's and similar grip.

Ah then maybe ill get them if i ever see them on sale. My black XGM pros are just starting to fade a little but i have only used them all season. Just switched to the white GS editions :-)

i find that the XGM cut feels less like a roll finger glove tbh. Im not a massive fan of roll finger 90% of my gloves are negative cut, i know Kaliaeer are bringing out a hybrid flat and negative XGM so that should be right up your alley :-)

[/quote']

I did a full review on TGB mate if you are interested in full details. In terms of durability they are decent but no more really. I know you like Kaliaaer, my XGM's are showing far superior durability to the Magno's and similar grip.

Ah then maybe ill get them if i ever see them on sale. My black XGM pros are just starting to fade a little but i have only used them all season. Just switched to the white GS editions :-)

Just so you know, in the 2011 Reusch Catalogue there discontinuing 4/5 gloves in the Magno M1 range (I would imagine due to the release of the Keon Range this month), so you will probably find quite a few go on sale soon.

We have already reduce most of our M1 range and do not have many left in many sizes either.

http://www.goalkeepinguk.com/reusch_gloves.htm

Reusch m1 grip is amazing. and lasts a long time if washed regualrly. not so good in the wet though. wear the reuschs in the dry, and others in the wet.

The whole collection including: a couple of new pairs:

IMG_0616-1.jpg

Thrown the Nike and tatty Puma ones away and cleaned the rest now just got these left

IMG_0624-1.jpg

I really liked my keeper ID pair but not so durable.

Used the black Zapkam ones saturday and was impressed

mark