ConorBuckley.J4K

Post a Picture of Your Gloves.

Thought id add my seasons collection, training, match and new pairs are attached!

still impressed with the durability, even on astro the palms are holding up well!

post-2384-0-32419200-1296077515_thumb.jpg

My new kit for next season :)

Will be ordering a few more pairs of gloves within the next couple of months.

IMAG0008.jpg

collection.jpg

My current collection, amy questions please ask

Top row l-r ; JK Sports Kit Black, JK Sports Kit White, Adi Cech Response ( Current Match Gloves), 2 x Bramic Neg, React Premier Pro XPG, Pro Gk David stockdale SMU, React Premier Pro XPG ( Current Match Gloves)

Middle Row : Stanno Wave Negs, HO Enigma Neg, Adi Cech E7s, Adi Cech Response Pro, RK1's (Training Gloves), Mitre Vice Rolls( Training Gloves), Nike T90 Gunn Cut

Bottom Row: Bearoz Mathias Hain Aqua SMU, Bearoz Jimmy Nielson SMU, Bearoz Sengo Narazaki SMU, 4 x Nike T90 Gunn Cut.

I really like them they are actually one of my favorites, they are pretty durable if you take good care of them, played in one pair for a whole season (only the games). I like the grip too but the fingerspines aren't that good i took all of them out except for the ones in the index fingers, with all of them in the gloves feel more sturdy and bulky.

im am in love with these gloves. took me a long time to get a pair. and i dont plan on changing away from them for a long time. they are uhlsport cerberus supersoft ice. i have so many other pairs around the house though. over the last few years ive become a big uhlsport fan. i used to use adidas alot. ive had adidas fingertip rolled gloves, uhlsport pro fangmashine absolutegrip surround, and many many more

post-2422-0-43465500-1299728934_thumb.jpg

These are my babies: Adidas F50s and my TomPros!

Gloves001.jpg

The Adidas gloves are good for practice, I find that I need the finger protection that the TomPros have during games, when harder shots are coming at me.

Gloves003.jpg

Hey Guys!

Thought i'd share pics of my gloves for the time being (there will be more, no doubt)

post-2427-0-69398700-1301841911_thumb.jpg

post-2427-0-17985300-1301841936_thumb.jpg

post-2427-0-94694200-1301841949_thumb.jpg

post-2427-0-64467300-1301841962_thumb.jpg

post-2427-0-66567500-1301842611_thumb.jpg

My current crop of gloves, getting two new pairs next week, cant spoil the suprise to fellow glove nuts though ;-)

Gloves from top to bottom,

Black/white response training

All black Fingersave ultimate

Umbro speciali cup

Adidas response pro

Adidas fingersave allround

Uhlsport excel absolutgrip

Uhlsport cerebrus ss rollfinger

Hpg neg cut

I thought we should have a thread where we can post pictures of the gloves we are currently using.

At the moment, I'm using these Uhlsport Cerberus gloves, but I think I messed them up, as I didn't take proper care of them when I got them. I just ordered a pair of Sells gloves, so I'll post a picture of them when I get them.

uhlsport_0698.jpg

I'm eagerly anticipating seeing what gloves you guys are wearing...

These are the gloves that i am currently using. Mine are in good condition though as i am obsessed with keeping them the way i first got them. Ill post a picture up when i get them back from my grandparents house.

fingersave-alround.jpg

Got a pair of these of my coach for our match earlier this evening. Thought they were excellent! Took out the fingersaves and played with them, used to roll finger gloves but these were very comfortable. Gonna keep em in storage until our next game

These are the 2 pairs I currently use. Great gloves in every condition. And cheap to buy too, much better than paying 80 or 90 bills for sells or one of the well known makes.

post-2957-0-05717000-1303851272_thumb.jpg

post-2957-0-11503800-1303851283_thumb.jpg

My new gloves, got them yesterday, the 2011 nike gunn cuts!

post-2427-0-44238100-1303900545_thumb.jpg