ConorBuckley.J4K

Post a Picture of Your Gloves.

Hi, am 10 and have been a GK for 4 years. I have used a few different types of gloves and my dad got me some new ones last night which are J4K Negavtive 750. I also have Adidas Fingersaves, Adidas Training, Reusch Raptor D1, Uhlsport Fangamachine World Cup And Uhlsport Fangamaschine Hard Ground RP. I used to use Puma VKat and Sells RF. I only wear Adidas Predator Boots. I use Powerswerve SG and Predator X in FG. I'll put pics on here later...

Connah

post-2986-0-87081500-1304007479_thumb.jpg

post-2986-0-98424100-1304007499_thumb.jpg

These are mine. I will probably buy some new ones before next season. The trick is finding the right ones, in the few shops we have where i live.

post-3004-0-94314000-1304079295_thumb.jpg

EDIT: it may help to click ATTACH FILE :P

These are mine and I'm waiting for a new pair of Sells glove.

gallery_3088_5_205687.jpg

how do you guys afford so many gloves at one time??

I go to work each day and save my pennies.

If that doesnt work then i cut out my cat and dog food for the family pets and cancel my sky subscription and watch it through the neighbours window.

• Upvote 1

I go to work each day and save my pennies.

If that doesnt work then i cut out my cat and dof food for the family pets and cancel my sky subscription and watch it through the neighbours window.

right on haha

My powercats

those look sweet :P

my power cats, purchased two pairs.

14305.jpg

Powercats seem to be popular. I bought a pair last week and at the 5ASide tourney on sat, there was another keeper with these. Was quite impressed by em so far. I always go for fingersaves as the boost my stength and confidence (now if only I could master Aeriel diving...)

Here's my new gloves

post-3004-0-88705600-1308612411_thumb.jpg

how do you guys afford so many gloves at one time??

Save up bro, or wait till pay day hahaha

it's the only glove i have and i got them about 2 years ago....they're the reebok match pro

general lee are u still playing in goal? if so how did u make one pair last 2 years

that was my last pair, was helping schoolkids with training and the occasional 11 & 5-a sides.. because I gain weight and got injured(due to the weight, my knees and lower back started to hurt a lot due diving around) during the two years, so I had to retire from keeping till I get back to fitness..

that was a pic when I 1st got hold of it....sorry for not stating it properly in my previous post *bows*

p.s. reebok(adidas) will make a killing in sales if the gloves can really stay that pristine after two years XD (wish there was technology for it)

There could possibly be that technology for the gloves, but they companies wouldnt want that. they want you to keep buying them. As for the weight gain.................you mean you work out at the gym and bulked up in muscle mass right? ;)

it's the other way round... the lazyboned couch-potato virus got me big time..I guess work and stress can easily attract those things.. and hitting the dreaded 30 y/o mark was a kick in the bum I needed to motivate me to play football again

spits at the site of nike gloves!

Whats wrong with Nike gloves fella ? What you wearing ?

its a forum ongoing joke. theres a discussion elsewhere on the site about nike gloves. i wore reush serie a III, puma powercats 2.10, bramic roll finger, sells wrapa, tompro, 2x zapkam and a pair of puma negative cut last season.

Nike gloves <_<