ConorBuckley.J4K

Post a Picture of Your Gloves.

Here is my collection.... Nike SGT's for match.... Bramic Negative.... Zapkam Wet and GIGA.... HPG roll finger 3X.... Adidas tunit (3 boxes)... I also have two pair of vapors...Lanzera... Lotto (Cech)... and 2X WGK Assassin... Puma 1.10 GRIP....

post-2958-0-98224000-1322507721_thumb.jpg

Very good choice on the Nikes dude!

Did you take advantage of the fantastic offer with HPG gloves for a tenner?

Yeah... had to purchase 3 pairs... great deal...

Have you used them yet? They feel like my old WGK gloves, which I loved. I haven't even pre-washed them yet...so I can't even judge the grip.

I have used them about 5 times, all on astro, and grip is still looking good. Durability isn't at all bad, bearing in mind I'm on 3G. I would say you certainly got your money's worth for a tenner and you'll enjoy using them - of course they're no substitute for a top end Nike glove, but very good value for money.

I have used them about 5 times, all on astro, and grip is still looking good. Durability isn't at all bad, bearing in mind I'm on 3G. I would say you certainly got your money's worth for a tenner and you'll enjoy using them - of course they're no substitute for a top end Nike glove, but very good value for money.

Nothing beats the SGT... the ball literally sticks to the gloves, and the fingers wrap the ball perfectly ... I've used top of the range fingersave, puma, and Uhlsport...there is almost no competition...

There really isn't. I find the sipe grip only improves it to help trap the ball, you can hold a ball upside down with them with no slipping, and have a fantastic fit considering they're a flat palm glove too. Unbeatable in my opinion, I can only imagine how good the RVS must be!

SportsDirect £5.00. I know, i know, but i have my good reasons. Anyway, it's all about having a latex foam palm. In the 80s (please try not to yawn) most keepers would've been happy or happy-ish with these.

post-3653-0-02076300-1322920556_thumb.jpg

How are they? What do you think of them?

Only used once, last wknd, and the pitch was claggy-muddy, the kind of mud that sticks to the ball, which meant that there wasn't much palm to ball contact, so i can't review them thoroughly. I get the impression they'll benefit from some use and a couple of washes (the palms were brown after the match; i've given them a superb wash in warm water and very cheap hand soap. Photo was after wash).

They'd be absolutely spot-on from new after a pre-wash and if used on a good, clean, slightly wet grassy pitch.

Let's bring this thread back to life....

Currently using the yellow/green ones in the dry and the white ones in the wet.

dry.jpg

wet.jpg