1gigc1

hello this is Luigi Cennamo

hi there,my name is Luigi Cennamo and i am italian/greek goalkeeper.last season a was in cyprous.love to chat about goalkeeping,training session,gloves etc.

here you can watch my highlights from last 14 monts;)

Welcome to the site! It's great to see 'keepers playing at such a high standard joining the site.

I watched the video. and I am impressed. From the looks of things, your team would be pretty hopeless without you? Also, they seem to congratulate you after every save, which is good to see and shows you're appreciated -- you don't tend to see that much nowadays.

Are you professional, or semi-professional? What division are your team in? Sorry, but I'm not very familiar with football in Cyprus.

Anyway, enjoy the site, and hopefully we'll see you around...

Welcome to the site! It's great to see 'keepers playing at such a high standard joining the site.

I watched the video. and I am impressed. From the looks of things' date=' your team would be pretty hopeless without you? Also, they seem to congratulate you after every save, which is good to see and shows you're appreciated -- you don't tend to see that much nowadays.

Are you professional, or semi-professional? What division are your team in? Sorry, but I'm not very familiar with football in Cyprus.

Anyway, enjoy the site, and hopefully we'll see you around...

[/quote']

thanks for the compliment!

yes i am full professional,but the champion and the mentality here in cyprus is not the desirable for me and looking now to move in another country...:huh: