GoalTender

Where to buy goalkeeper gloves & kit online?

Where have you bought your goalkeeping gloves and gear from?

Lets hear the good (and bad) experiences you've had with online goalkeeping retailers. This thread is NOT for posting individual goalkeeper brand websites, there is already a thread for that you can reach by clicking here

Retailers -

aca Sports Limited

cfk Sports

Epic Sports Soccer

Forsport

Goalkeepers Direct

Goalkeeping Supplies Direct

Goalkeeping UK

GKHero

GKnumber1

Great-Save.com

Just Keepers

KEEPERsport

KeeperStop

Keepers Kit

KlubKits

Pro Direct Soccer

Soccer Corner

SoccerPro

Sports Direct

The Goalkeeping Company

Wilkinson Keepers Direct

(Please note, this is by no means a complete list, and will grow as more are mentioned and/or discussed)

Added acaSports. I've used them in the past and have no complaints.

Where else you guys shopped for gear?

Also added Forsport. I've bought goalkeeper DVDs and coaching kit from there in the past and it was all positive.

I use Wilkinson Keepers Direct, they are good priced and are quite helpful.

Where have you bought your goalkeeping gloves and gear from?

Lets hear the good (and bad) experiences you've had with online goalkeeping retailers. This thread is NOT for posting individual goalkeeper brand websites' date=' there is already a thread for that you can reach by clicking here

Retailers -

aca Sports Limited

Forsport

Goalkeepers Direct

Great-Save.com

Just Keepers

Keepers Kit

Pro Direct Soccer

The Goalkeeping Company

(Please note, this is by no means a complete list, and will grow as more are mentioned and/or discussed)

pro-direct is a bunch of bullshit!!! Everything is overpriced. It doesn't even accept paypal, when ever you buy something you have to type your credit card and adress over again. 30 quid for boot ID WTF??? I have *Always* trusted just-keepers.com

pro-direct is a bunch of bullshit!!! Everything is overpriced. It doesn't even accept paypal' date=' when ever you buy something you have to type your credit card and adress over again. 30 quid for boot ID WTF??? I have *Always* trusted just-keepers.com

[/quote']

Agreed, just-keepers has always been great for me with fast delivery to north america and on the prices pro-direct does seem a tad bit expensive

Hi there guys,

I just wanted to let you know about GKHero. GKHero is a new concept with a fresh approach to retailing goalkeeping gloves, equipment and accessories.

Our products don

Keeperstop.com is a site I found a while ago. It's based in Connecticut for all those of you in North America, although I found that it actually ends up costing less going through justkeepers.com even with customs and taxes in Quebec.

As for the comment that prodirectsoccer is a total rip as compared to justkeepers, I haven't found that. It was beneficial to me in Canada originally to purchase from Pro Direct because they had minimal shipping (less than getting 1 item shipped from justkeepers), but now they jacked up their shipping costs so it costs 50 quid to get anything shipped from Pro Direct, so I'm going back to Just keepers. As for prices, I've found that for the same items, they cost essentially the same price.

great save

pro direct soccer

keeperskit.com

wilkinson keepers direct

keepersport.co.uk

GKnumber1 has just been launched. We believe in offering fantastic value for money on top quality products. Although we are in our infancy we can call upon a vast amount of experience and knowledge in both goalkeeping and retail. Using this has enabled us to source and offer to you some of the industries unsung brands and brilliant prices.

We are constantly looking for new and exciting brands to add to our range, so please drop us a line if you can help.

Also any readers of this forum can obtain 10% discount simply by adding the discount code 'GoalkeeperTalk' in to your shopping cart. This offer is open until 31st January 2011.

Please check out the website, if you have any feedback, questions or even want to place an order please feel free to Email me

Kind Regards

Ryan

post-2492-0-08768600-1292360408_thumb.gif

I've used soccer.com (same as eurosport.com) for years. Great selection, and they often have some really great deals on keeper gear.

I have just started up an online shop called NMV Sports selling gloves that aren't available at most shops because I never had a great choice of gloves when I started playing.

The online shop is here

As I have just opened this month and because I am looking for interest and sales I have come up with a promotion for Easter by offering a refund of postage on any gloves bought before Easter Sunday (24/04/11).

Cheers

Mark