Hey guys

I am a novice keeper who infacr hasnt had a game in goal as yet. Ive been playing upfront for a few seasons, but have always felt best placed in goal. I need to get some new gloves but do not know which ones to get. So im after some advice on which ones to get please?

Cheers

Hey guys

I am a novice keeper who infacr hasnt had a game in goal as yet. Ive been playing upfront for a few seasons' date=' but have always felt best placed in goal. I need to get some new gloves but do not know which ones to get. So im after some advice on which ones to get please?

Cheers

[/quote']

Hi there,

As a new(ish) keeper, I thought I'd let you know about GKHero. We work with up-and-coming brands who's products are as good (and better) as the big-name brands, but which are affordable to all goalkeepers.

As a novice, your catching and diving technique will be improve with the more experience you get. A lot of younger and less-experienced keepers find that their gloves show signs of wear and deteriorate far quicker than they expect them to, which is because their technique is still developing.

At this stage you'll probably be wanting to get as much latex on the ball as you possibly can, so I'd suggest going for a model with a roll finger cut. When it comes to latex, for the reason I mentioned above, it's probably just as important (if not more important) to get a glove with a durable latex as it is one with high gripping performance. For most 'new' keepers, price is often a really important factor as well. While you're getting experience of what cuts and latexes you prefer, you might want to avoid spending big bucks, at least until you know that you're going to love what you're getting.

I'd suggest having a look at the Bramic Goalkeeping Roll Finger Pro. It's one of, if not the, the most durable supersoft latex models we have and its just

The more you play in goal, the more gloves you'll wear and then you'll find a pair that you will stick with. I've had Addidas, Umbro, Nike and more, and am recently trying, for the first time, React GK, They are possibly the most comfortable glove i have ever purchased, also with you being a "new" keeper, you won't want to break the bank and React GK gloves are

Hey guys

I am a novice keeper who infacr hasnt had a game in goal as yet. Ive been playing upfront for a few seasons' date=' but have always felt best placed in goal. I need to get some new gloves but do not know which ones to get. So im after some advice on which ones to get please?

Cheers

[/quote']

Hi there,

As a new(ish) keeper, I thought I'd let you know about GKHero. We work with up-and-coming brands who's products are as good (and better) as the big-name brands, but which are affordable to all goalkeepers.

As a novice, your catching and diving technique will be improve with the more experience you get. A lot of younger and less-experienced keepers find that their gloves show signs of wear and deteriorate far quicker than they expect them to, which is because their technique is still developing.

At this stage you'll probably be wanting to get as much latex on the ball as you possibly can, so I'd suggest going for a model with a roll finger cut. When it comes to latex, for the reason I mentioned above, it's probably just as important (if not more important) to get a glove with a durable latex as it is one with high gripping performance. For most 'new' keepers, price is often a really important factor as well. While you're getting experience of what cuts and latexes you prefer, you might want to avoid spending big bucks, at least until you know that you're going to love what you're getting.

I'd suggest having a look at the Bramic Goalkeeping Roll Finger Pro. It's one of, if not the, the most durable supersoft latex models we have and its just

Hey guys

Cheers

[/quote']

Hi there,