stynx

Best brand for goalkeepers glove

Best brand for goalkeepers glove  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Best brand for goalkeepers glove

stynx    1

I want to buy a new glove but I need to know which one is the best brand. State your reason and please vote on the poll above.

stynx    1

Are you only going to choose from these brands?

I'm not sure. That is why I make this poll for you guys to vote and state your reason why you bought the glove.

Cheers ! :)

Giroday    1

uhlsport has the best foam, tad bit expensive but worth every penny for a match glove. great wear and best grip I've ever had. I've had adidas,3 pairs of sells, 3 pairs of uhlsports, puma. Uhlsport by far trumps them all, if you have the money to shell out. I'm currently using http://www.just-keepers.com/0962.html

Marat-GK    4

i would say uhlsport. There expensive coz as Giroday said they put the best foam and all the uhlsport gloves are made quality materials so the durability is very good (coz i have like 5 pairs of uhlsport gloves :D) I'm currently using http://www.just-keepers.com/0956.html with my name and number ;)

stynx    1

So the conclusion is uhlsport is the best brand and have the best grip ever but the price is too expensive for me. :D

Wagner    0

Then go for some of the cheaper brands that still have good grip.

React or some from Gkhero.com.

I have never tried them since om from Denmark and those brands arent avaible here, but as far as i can read from alot of post here, they have a very very good grip, great durability and the pricerange is 19-25

bigazz    0

i voted for uhlsport as i have fallen in love with the brand again after years of staying away due to a bad experience with Absolutgrip. Picked up a pair of the cheaper ergonomics with Absolutgrip and wow the glove is top notch and has given me that little bit of a confidence boost and just hold everything while playing in a 7aside comp

stynx    1

What are the conditions in which you will be using the glove? Do you prefer finger protection?

Are you asking me or BigAzz?

I'm using it on rough surface. I don't need finger protection. Thanks !

Giroday    1

i voted for uhlsport as i have fallen in love with the brand again after years of staying away due to a bad experience with Absolutgrip. Picked up a pair of the cheaper ergonomics with Absolutgrip and wow the glove is top notch and has given me that little bit of a confidence boost and just hold everything while playing in a 7aside comp

I did the same thing i had uhlsport akkurats absolut grip but couldnt stand them so i went to sells for 3 pairs but now im back to uhlsport

stynx    1

From my experience on boots I think Puma have the best durability because I think it used the most quality materials I think.

Mozolan    0

Uhlsport, all the reasons stated above pretty much, although i have had only one pair(my current one) and my next pair will be Uhlsport!

I used Ulhsport and Reusch when I was playing but since I set up my own company I have been very fortunate to try on lots of Gloves.

STYNX if cost is a factor then look at GK Union or even HO Soccer as they both do quality golves at good prices.

GK Union are new but the quality of the glove is fantasic at 29.99 GBP.

HO Soccer do a number of gloves Under 40.00 GBP.

I do carry the GK Union Union Pro Rollfinger and Union Pro Flat palm. Also the HO Soccer Classic Pride 29.99 and the new Pro Classic Rollfinger 39.99 as well as the Classic Protec Rollfinger, with finger protection in the four finger at 19.99. All of these gloves have fantastic grip and are very comfortable.

www.goalkeepinguk.com

The Joker    2

React have served me fine... the one thing that got me is the grip, outstanding! i am going to order some of the new product... that's presuming they get to me before i retire!!!!

General Zod    24

Look into this company. Zapkam Great glove for the cost, and great order support.

GK Hero is on this forum somewhere, and I'm almost positive he will work with you. Here is the website: http://www.gkhero.com/

i would say you get what you pay for so choose wisely. I have used Zapkam on a number of occasions and have to say have been disappointed. Wasnt too keen they dont do half sizes, had a few pairs back in 2007 which were ok. had two pairs last year, at a cost of £30 & £40. Have to say they were rubbish, was surprised in the size difference of the gloves which were both meant to be size 8. I also purchased finger save inserts but the velcro just come away at the stiching when putting them in. The £40 gloves (i forget the model, they were 5mm palm white black and blue) they were shot after 3 games, latex was falling away and the grip had long gone.

GK Hero is a good sight, but you can buy some of the gloves on there site cheaper direct. As i stated elsewhere the Bramic glove is cheap, seems good but didnt last long.

I would recommend Reusch if your budget allows it.

fitzyjr    0

these arent that expensive, and they are the greatest gloves ever!!!! im being a little bit biased here but i wanted these for so long before i actually got them

My link

General Zod    24

these arent that expensive, and they are the greatest gloves ever!!!! im being a little bit biased here but i wanted these for so long before i actually got them

My link

They look like a good pair of gloves, i do like the simple design, had a pair of puma hg gloves about 8 years ago that looked like this and they were £55 back then, so these at £35 or 2 pair offer at £60 looks very competitive, might go for a couple of pairs.

fitzyjr    0

They look like a good pair of gloves, i do like the simple design, had a pair of puma hg gloves about 8 years ago that looked like this and they were £55 back then, so these at £35 or 2 pair offer at £60 looks very competitive, might go for a couple of pairs.

you wont regret buying them. the grip is amazing. if you take proper care of them they'll serve you well

billdurso    1

stay away from nike this is my first season and im using nike spyne gk pro and there terrible. the latex ripped away from the wrist strap the grip went after 2 games and the spynes dig into the back of my hands.

there a verry uncomfortable glove i paid £30 but they was reduced from £60 so i was kinda lucky

im currently looking for a new brand to but like yourself reusch and ulsport are a bit beyond my price range

im looking at warby Superior Pro Guardian Giga thare £29.99

has anybody got any information about this glove http://www.warbygk.com/Guardian_Goalkeeper_Gloves.htm

spence    2

Nike make good gloves I liked the t90 gunn cuts I had they had great grip an lasted ok too but the spyne are widely known as dodgy gloves