stynx

[POLL] Short or long sleeves?

Choose one  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Short sleeves
    • Long sleeves

Do you prefer short or long sleeves?

I prefer short because it give me more confidence and it make me so comfortable.

I prefer short because it give me more confidence and it make me so comfortable.

i guess its each to their own mate but can i ask why wearing short sleves gives you more confidence??

I weat long cause it keeps me warm lol :)

Short sleeve give me confidence because I'm in a comfortable condition so my confidence rate is higher. I hate long sleeve because in my country the sunlight is damn hot. So my hand will be sweaty.

have you tried a 3/4 length sleeve, still plenty of movement but allows a little more padding on the elbow...

i wear short sleeve but thats because im an idiot lol i dont live in a hot country i live in Sheffield in UK so its never hot lol but i dont know why once ive warmed up a bit my arms are fine in short sleeve. mostly my problem is the more angry i get the hotter i get so with long sleeves i tend to pull the sleeves up to my elbows.

Zaff

I wear long sleeves... but pull them up to just below my elbows :D

I have to do that because none of my team jerseys ever fit me :D

Like playing with both, always rub a bit of dirt of my forearms though if I'm playing long sleeve, just a habit I suppose..

Long Sleeves for me, usually rainy and cold where i live, if it is hot, i will just pull my sleeves up!

Nothing worse than is pissing it down with rain being soaking wet and having a kepper top that feels like it has added 3 stone to your body weight

Damn I really hate this. My glove also will be very heavy. -___-'

I am forced to play on an incredibly hard, rock filled field. The choice of short sleeves or long sleeves is changed to the choice of long sleeves or skinned elbows and a bloody jersey.

Long Sleeved! You can roll them up :) Plus it takes any sting off the ball on cold days :)

:D Nothing worse than the word 'Mitre' embeded in your arm after the ball has hit of it lol

I use to play on artificial ground, so i was wearing long sleeves to prevent the burns when i dive, and still I 'm wearing long sleeves

Although Yorkshire is not know for its long beautiful summer's i must confess to being some what of a wimp when it comes to being cold during a game, despite this i point blank refuse to ever wear trousers simply use under armour skins underneath my shorts and socks :) !

And therefore when it comes to short or long sleeves! there is no question its long for me, although i do like to warm up in a short sleeve top!

But i spose they do say you have to be mad to be a keeper.