Sign in to follow this  
shefellover93

shefellover93's Football Journal

Sounded like a positive start. Hmm, throwing the ball at an opposition player...I would say aggressive enough for a red :D.

Your squad looking healthy for the season?

Your league looks very competitive, alot of leagues are turning into one or two teams owning the rest, I was in a weak team last season and we got demolished every week, I'm so glad to be back into a mid-table team in a competitive league.

Goaltender: I've seen players be sent off for it on a second bookable offence, but I've never seen straight red for it before. Squad's looking alright, have the bones of about 20 so we should be one of the stronger teams although we only had 13 yesterday.

Shuyin: Yeah that's it exactly. Players only wanna play with succesfull teams so often one team can be getting six subs a game and the other struggling to get 11.

That's how it was for Ketton, fielded 7 players in our last match, I was a busy bee then!

Drew 1-1. Other fella made an absolute bags of their goal, dropped an easy free but he did play well second half to be fair. The result means unless Everton win by more than a goal over Carrigaline we go through to the Quarter Finals