Sign in to follow this  
stynx

Anders Lindegaard

Well as a Dane i think that Anders Lindegaard is the future for goalkeeping in Denmark.

He is very quickly gone one to become first choice on our national team and he is a very good goalkeeper with the attitude you need to be the best.

He is gonna be good and great in the future just wait and see:)

But ofcourse that depends on him getting playing time in Man United:)

Well as a Dane i think that Anders Lindegaard is the future for goalkeeping in Denmark.

He is very quickly gone one to become first choice on our national team and he is a very good goalkeeper with the attitude you need to be the best.

He is gonna be good and great in the future just wait and see:)

But ofcourse that depends on him getting playing time in Man United:)

Yeah. He doesn't make his debut yet. Just wait for his first match and we can expect what would he be. I hope man utd will be more powerful in the defend aspect.

Well his debut on the Danish national team was a great succes. We lost to Portugal 3-1 but he only concieved 1 goal against him, because Thomas Sørensen got injured, and he did alot of very good saves against Ronaldo..

If he can take his form on the national team with him to Manchester he will for sure be first choice and do it very well, and Manchester will keep on with there very very good defence:)

Well his debut on the Danish national team was a great succes. We lost to Portugal 3-1 but he only concieved 1 goal against him, because Thomas Sørensen got injured, and he did alot of very good saves against Ronaldo..

If he can take his form on the national team with him to Manchester he will for sure be first choice and do it very well, and Manchester will keep on with there very very good defence:)

Good thing to hear that from you because Van der Sar is going to retired and Manchester won't have any experienced keeper left except Kuszczak. I really want to see his debut with the Manchester United team next year. :rolleyes:

Good thing to hear that from you because Van der Sar is going to retired and Manchester won't have any experienced keeper left except Kuszczak. I really want to see his debut with the Manchester United team next year. :rolleyes:

It's just speculation but Man United are supposedly showing interest in Hugo Lloris

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Manchester-United-line-up-20m-bid-for-French-goalkeeper-Hugo-Lloris/12638/

I cross my fingers and really hope that they decide NOT to buy Lloris.

Not that i have anything against Hugo, but as a Danish goalkeeper, i wish Lindegaard all the succes he can have, and get to be first choice in Man Utd.

That we can have a player on the danish national team that play regular on the highest level is something we really could use.

We dont really have anyone on the team that play regular on that level besides Christian Poulsen and he has a rough time in Liverpool at the moment.

So my fingers are crossed for that Ferguson decides to put his money on Lindegaard as starter after Van Der Sar put his career behind him.

Wagner

I haven't seen Lindergaard in action, so I can't really comment.

From the video, he seems like a decent shot-stopper. Then again, most goalkeepers are good shot-stoppers. It's crossing, commanding the box, and organising the defense that separate the best from the rest.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in action.