SKkits

Most goals conceded?

8 goals in 11 aside playing an older team though and my team was pretty useless. the keeper on the other side didnt see the ball once

11-a-side... 17. In my defence, it was against the best team in the league, my defence had just given up, and at least 10 of those goals were 3-on-1. =/

5-a-side... 11, I think. I had a really bad day.

Playing in a tournament about 10 years ago, we finished our 10am game and decided to hit the pub for lunch afterwards. One pint led to another and well...we didn't leave the place until our game at 8pm that night. Final score: 22-1 for the other guys! Learned my lesson...pubs on game day are best left until after all the games are done! Worst 'sober' game I've had would be around 7 or 8 I think (Played on some very defensively weak teams for a while).

11 a side lost 10-1, however we were 9-0 down at half time so we was happy to get a 'draw' out the second half! lol

as for 5 a side, im not so sure, 13 i think in 40min league game

In 11-a-side: 8. We lost 8-1. Twice. That's just this season. (We're bottom of our league and my contribution to this state of affairs has been considerable.)

I'm surprised the 5-a-side scores reported here are so low. In a 60 minute 5-a-side game we would regularly score and/or concede 15. I can't remember my highest conceded but it would definitely be more than 20 over the ten years I played 5-a-side. I would keep one clean sheet per season if I was lucky. And in 5-a-side I was actually pretty good!

I also scored two goals in 5-a-side. One was a save by feet which belted in at the other end, taking the keeper completely by surprise. The other was a roll-out to a striker who with his back to goal dummied a turn to strike and let the ball run through his legs into the goal.

Trip

6aside = 12

5aside = 7

needles to say...those were fun matches, and both times i had a team where everyone thought of themselves as star strikers xD

Lost my first ever 11 a side match 14-0. Needless to say i wasnt a fan of the "big goals" back then!!

Lost my first ever 11 a side match 14-0. Needless to say i wasnt a fan of the "big goals" back then!!

being 5'9 those goals are still 'big' too me! lol

First ever 11-a-side game i was about 13, ended up letting 18 go past! i was small though

6-a-side 4 up to press

11 a side, lost 13 - 1. relatively young and inexperience team playing against a good team. started with 10 men, as one player was late. saved lots too

My first season back in 11 a side and i copped 8 goals in my first match back :( The previous keeper got let go the previous week because of a 19-0 loss (not a typo)

We lost 8-1 but it could easily have been 19 with the way the defenders left me for dead every time. I had the game of my life even though i conceded 8 goals. The only way they scored was id make a save then some hack would tap it in leaving me with no chance. Got 3 votes for my team cos the rest of the team played rubbish.

In futsal the Russian national team came to Victoria to compete in a futsal tournament in Geelong. Our team beat the Australian u/21 futsal team in the semi's and we lost to Russia 23-0 in the final. It was a mauling. There movement was hypnotising and they just created gaps everywhere in our defence

My first season back in 11 a side and i copped 8 goals in my first match back :( The previous keeper got let go the previous week because of a 19-0 loss (not a typo)

We lost 8-1 but it could easily have been 19 with the way the defenders left me for dead every time. I had the game of my life even though i conceded 8 goals. The only way they scored was id make a save then some hack would tap it in leaving me with no chance. Got 3 votes for my team cos the rest of the team played rubbish.

In futsal the Russian national team came to Victoria to compete in a futsal tournament in Geelong. Our team beat the Australian u/21 futsal team in the semi's and we lost to Russia 23-0 in the final. It was a mauling. There movement was hypnotising and they just created gaps everywhere in our defence

When we loist by 6, like you, that was the game of my life. Now that I've left that team, I'll happily say the general defending ability was crap. I conceded 12 against another team, crap crap crap defence, and I'm glad I found another team.

i conceded 9 on my debut for a new team bout 5 years ago when we lost 9-1, walking off after the game and had the referee comment saying he thought i was our best player, didnt know wheter he was taking the piss but i felt shit after that game