fraserb

Don't you just hate it when..............

Don't you just hate it when the council calls off your game on a Friday due to a frozen pitch and by the time sunday comes it's playable grrrrrrrrrr

Don't you just hate it when... defenders just raise their hand instead of running down an attacker that they let through.

+1 for cock-a-leekie - that is my major bug bear too - DO NOT SHOUT FOR ME!!!!!! If I want the ball, I am vocal enough to tell you all. If I don't shout, then get rid!!

Don't you just hate it when... you scream KEEPERS at the top of your lungs and the defender still headers the ball away... only to leave you in no-mans-land (when you had an easy catch) and the defenders header to fall to their striker who taps into an empty net.... ARRRRGGGHHHH lol

• Upvote 2

i just hate it when i make a wonderous save to the side of my goal with the very TIPS of my fingers .. and friends keep saying you could have caught that !

• Upvote 3

I hate it when I miss kick a goal kick (out of hands) and it catches your shin and floats off the pitch somewhere lol

• Upvote 1

dont you just hate it when.......................

you save a penalty and your defenders dont run in the box and the striker scores the following up

• Upvote 2

Don't you just hate it when strikers are clearly jealous of your gloves and do everything in their power to stand and rip them...

Okay, this only ever happened once, with an incredibly dirty team, but I still hated it.

• Upvote 1

agree with the above - about people shouting for you and especially the "could have caught that" one. Been there.

I personally hate, that everyone's idea of a warm up is to hoof the ball at the keeper as hard as they can. How is that a "warm up"

• Upvote 1

Oh man, I hate the "shooting gallery "warmup" exercise".

Don't you just hate it when your coach FORCES you to play facing the sun in a training match, then expects you to catch every high ball that comes from that direction.

Had that last night. My eyes still hurt. <_<

Dont you just hate it when........................age catches u up :(

youve still got it in you to beat it pal its hasnt got you yet........

Big R, care to join Zod on his quest to find the fountain of youth? Maybe Beefie should join us too as hes closing to the retirement home then Zod. Sorry Jack your too young to join this quest! I dont want to baby sit you!

Big R, care to join Zod on his quest to find the fountain of youth? Maybe Beefie should join us too as hes closing to the retirement home then Zod. Sorry Jack your too young to join this quest! I dont want to baby sit you!

I wanna join this quest! I promise I won't be a burden, and if it's youth you want back then I can help you, I know all about youth! I won't be a bother, and you know I'm crafty enough to sneak along anyway...

I think I'd bring down the average age a tidy amount ;)

As long as you're not going to playboy mansion or South Park... I'm all for it!

I have wisdom far beyond my years :D

Don't you just hate it when you make a mistake a everyone goes against you. Yet a striker blazes one wide and everyone says 'Unlucky mate!'

Arghhh!!! :@

Joe

• Upvote 1

Don't you just hate it when you make a mistake a everyone goes against you. Yet a striker blazes one wide and everyone says 'Unlucky mate!'

Arghhh!!! :@

Joe

Fuck yeah. most underrated yet important player there. I made a great save once and the only comment one guy said was "Shoullda caught that"

So i flipped him the bird. He's a james-blunt anyway.

• Upvote 1

Fuck yeah. most underrated yet important player there. I made a great save once and the only comment one guy said was "Shoullda caught that"

So i flipped him the bird. He's a james-blunt anyway.

Good man! Don't take any prisoners. Be a presence, let 'em know your the boss and it's your box!!!

Joe.

Dont you just hate it when the ball rebounds off the post and hits you and goes in <_<

• Upvote 1

Dont you just hate it when the ball rebounds off the post and hits you and goes in <_<

happened to me yesterday