Sign in to follow this  
do.

Adidas Pro contract

Ahhhh, i'm really happy :) I've sneakily acquired myself an adidas semi sponsorship

Its not a pro package cause im not a pro yet, but i almost am! But ahhh I got an email through today that I should be getting a load of gear through.

I'm rather giggly at this stage :')

• Upvote 1

Cooooooool. How did that come about then? Is it common in NZ?

I live in the uk :') just born in nz, no accent nothing! haha

And i have a friend who plays football in america and they hand out pro sponsorships like crazy there, so i asked him to ask about it, well more to hint about it, and basically they have a look at your footballing cv, then they go from there really!

Excellent. Do you know what goodies you'll be getting?

Ummm i get two sets of everything, then if i need more stuff depending on what i need, I'll get

I got too choose to, sorta they give the standard training gear to everyone, so shorts socks tracksuits tops, then i'll get some leisure wear, so stuff like running trainers t-shirts jackets ect

but the things i got too choose were the boots and gloves, its basically a pick and mix, i wanted to pick a smu, because contracted keepers get to do it, but im not on the full contract which sucks but ill link you on what i got!

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-001-A08&DEPT=2&BRAND=1&SS=1&PROFILE=Heritage

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-001-B30&DEPT=2&BRAND=1&SS=1&PROFILE=Heritage

then in the gloves i got

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-006-001-086&BRAND=1&SS=1&GROUP=RESPONSE

they're all printed with my name too :)!

I wish:')

Wanna get me involved:P

How old are you if you don't mind me asking mate?

Im 18 gonna be 19 soon !!

and hahahaa go for it :P

You on trail at an acadamy, or at an acadamy?

Nope, just play semi pro, had trials at pro teams

got proper trials this summer for afc bournemouth!!

Well done on getting a trial at AFCB, wish I was in your boots but at 25 I think my chances have gone lol.

Going to see them tomorrow night against Sheff Wed, hopefully we won't conceed in the last 5 mins like the last 2 home games!

It would be amazing to work alongside Jalal, possibly the best keeper in League One! I've seen Stewart play a few times too and also looks very good.

Nope, just play semi pro, had trials at pro teams

got proper trials this summer for afc bournemouth!!

Just out of interest how much are you on as a semi-pro keeper? My mate plays midfield semi-pro and he reckons he gets £150 which is amazing! Good luck at the AFC trials how did you get spotted for that?!

Just out of interest how much are you on as a semi-pro keeper? My mate plays midfield semi-pro and he reckons he gets £150 which is amazing! Good luck at the AFC trials how did you get spotted for that?!

ummm i get 60 a game, and im a regular starter, hmmm thats a load of money! i play pretty high up too in the semi pro scene!

And i got the afc trials by luck, had an american scout come down too see me with regards to playing college football, and he got me recommended for the trials!

Ummm i get two sets of everything, then if i need more stuff depending on what i need, I'll get

I got too choose to, sorta they give the standard training gear to everyone, so shorts socks tracksuits tops, then i'll get some leisure wear, so stuff like running trainers t-shirts jackets ect

but the things i got too choose were the boots and gloves, its basically a pick and mix, i wanted to pick a smu, because contracted keepers get to do it, but im not on the full contract which sucks but ill link you on what i got!

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-001-A08&DEPT=2&BRAND=1&SS=1&PROFILE=Heritage

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-001-B30&DEPT=2&BRAND=1&SS=1&PROFILE=Heritage

then in the gloves i got

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-006-001-086&BRAND=1&SS=1&GROUP=RESPONSE

they're all printed with my name too :)!

Man that is sweeeeet! :cool:

Yeah its good money still being a student, but im one of the mid earning players!

and a team called taplow!

Yeah its good money still being a student, but im one of the mid earning players!

and a team called taplow!

Very strange... After a quick visit to the Taplow website it appears that you actually play in the Reading Football League, which is not semi-pro level meaning you wouldn't receive any money for playing... In fact I believe you'd actually have to pay a signing on fee plus weekly subs yourself to the club in order to play?

Also, according to the website you are listed as reserve team keeper, I see you began with the first team but after playing two games (0-6 and 0-9) you have been with the reserves since?

Semi-pro football, £60 a game, adidas sponsorship deal, AFC Bournemouth trials - sounds like you should pack the football in and take up writing fiction books mate.

Ah its a small world. I played for Eton Wick last season in the Hellenic League, i actually liked newburys ground, got a nice bar and one massive stand. Taplow is not too far.

However due to one of Eton Wicks team folding and the reserves stepping up they dropped down from the Hellenic to East Berks prem (step 7) but we dont pay any subs or signing on fees so i wouldnt assume that the Taplow player does. The Reading league, is that step 6? i know Hellenic is step 5/6 prem is step 5 div 1 east and west are step 6

Yeah, I think the Reading League Feeds into the Helenic League.

Infact, it does. Click Here.

Yeah, I like Newburys Ground, on a par with Thatcham Towns Ground. (who are in the Zamaretto League at the moment.)