Sign in to follow this  
do.

Adidas Pro contract

Why has sirajdurrani12345 now changed his username to "do" since being outed as a fraud???

Reading Football League top tier is a feeder to Hellenic but definitely not semi-pro.

Maybe sirajdurrani12345 should concentrate on becoming no1 keeper at taplow in the fourth tier (division two) of the RFL before trying to convince people he plays semi pro, earning £60 a game with an adidas sponsorship deal and AFC Bournemouth trials looming.

Adults can tell when kids are lying...

Before you accuse someone of lying publicly maybe you should talk to them in a personal conversation so if you dont get your facts straight you look like a complete fool

Before you accuse someone of lying publicly maybe you should talk to them in a personal conversation so if you dont get your facts straight you look like a complete fool

My facts are straight, I play in the Reading Football League myself hence my surprise in someone who plays in such a low level yet claims to be semi-pro and on AFC Bournemouths radar!

Fatty takes no prisoners! Hes policing the boards for all of our safety!

Semi pro is something you get paid for but is not enough to live on. In theory it means you could play at any level, even on a sunday and if they paid you £1 per game you could say you was semi professional. However in reality it is only the higher up you go when teams charge fans for admission that you really get paid. But theory and reality are not the same thing.

I dont pay any subs on a saturday, they dont pay me any money..............however they do give us free food. Hmmm can i say that is a payment for playing, maybe not semi pro, how about FFF football for food.