AndyHemming

Goalkeeper training

What do you goalkeepers think of this training equipment? There is a new football specific rebound net out now which has more of a reaction.. that video is just being edited

have a look at this though:

Thats an awesome video...would love to have a go at that!!!

Seems great for a quick reaction to those random touches that you get in a cramped 6 yard box!

Wow, the days of being in the park with your mate taking shots as practice have long gone........... :unsure:

Wow, the days of being in the park with your mate taking shots as practice have long gone........... :unsure:

i was thinking that but even simpler what about throwing a tennis ball at a wall and tryin to catch it?

have i missed something.

dont get me wrong because theres not many footie pitches with a wall next to them but still.

Zaff

i was thinking that but even simpler what about throwing a tennis ball at a wall and tryin to catch it?

have i missed something.

dont get me wrong because theres not many footie pitches with a wall next to them but still.

Zaff

I use to drop kick a ball against the side of the house and catch the rebound to practice my handling.................much cheaper in the old days lol

That looks awesome! As you guys can see it was a really professional environment. The days of using walls are certainly not gone but do you think Van der sar or any serious club keepers uses a wall?? Come on.

Awesome stuff. Whats the name of that product and where can it be found?

That looks sick, but I bet it's not cheap.

I'm 16, and in my spare time I kick a ball against a wall just to practice handing, and have a mate to take shots when practising everything else. Mind you, if I had one of these, and a dude to help, this would probably be my life, haha

If anyone knows where you can get one, I'd be glad to know, it'd be a great investment.

That looks sick, but I bet it's not cheap.

I'm 16, and in my spare time I kick a ball against a wall just to practice handing, and have a mate to take shots when practising everything else. Mind you, if I had one of these, and a dude to help, this would probably be my life, haha

If anyone knows where you can get one, I'd be glad to know, it'd be a great investment.

Amazon, but you're talking 3 figures for them. I want one so bad but simply can't afford one.

I have seen them for sale for around £80. I have been looking into getting one but think they are abit too expensive.

It's a camping bed with the legs took off isn't it? :rolleyes:

We used to use an old piece of wooden board to do the same thing. Either prop it against a wall or get someone to hold it and vary the angles a bit more.

Reckon I could shift a good 100 or so of these 'retro rebounder boards' TM if I scrawled 'adidas' on them in marker pen.

We are selling one at £50. Plus, you can get a 10% discount off it right now due to our pre-season sale.

This message might well get deleted, but thought I would share that info with you anyway.

It's a camping bed with the legs took off isn't it? :rolleyes:

We used to use an old piece of wooden board to do the same thing. Either prop it against a wall or get someone to hold it and vary the angles a bit more.

Reckon I could shift a good 100 or so of these 'retro rebounder boards' TM if I scrawled 'adidas' on them in marker pen.

Haha I'd buy that :D

really nice video, nice equipment as well. I might think about buy one of this, haha :cool: