Sign in to follow this  
Giroday

julio Cesar's (mistake?) against bayern

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think he made a mistake?

• yes
    • no

I was just wondering what people thought about the goal against inter milan the first leg that cause inter to lose to bayern 1-0. I heard Cesar walked home from that game and left his car at the stadium he was so dissapointed with himself. Heres a link the goal. The goal starts at 3:23

He seemed off his game the whole match. The other goalie made wonderful saves, props to him. But as to the goal scored, it was definitely a mistake by J. Cesar. He miscalculated his dive and wasn't able to catch the ball with his hands instead he saved with his arms, which caused the rebound.

These kind of mistakes are forgivable to every one of us in these forums, but not to a goalkeeper of world class like him.

On the other hand, shit happens, and everyone has a shitty day sometimes. Shame that it just happened to be a key match in the cup.

• Upvote 1

I was just wondering what people thought about the goal against inter milan the first leg that cause inter to lose to bayern 1-0. I heard Cesar walked home from that game and left his car at the stadium he was so dissapointed with himself. Heres a link the goal. The goal starts at 3:23

bit weird that it was robbens shot and gomez scoring

in the second leg bayerns goal was exactly the same robben shot cesar split it and gomez scored

a bit suspicious if you ask me!