Hello All,

The other day i was watching my sister play in the 2nd Division basketball final(She plays with a team called "Shabeb Al Arabi", they are division 1 now) and this team is known for its football team in the country as they are the best (guys 18 under) and so management was also watching. I have played against the football team with my club and excelled against them as we have a rivalry however at the moment my club team is no longer there as the team just fell apart and so i only play university football now. As i was watching the management approached me and asked me if im the keeper that used to play with BFA(my old club) and answered yes and then they went on with saying that they want me to sign for them.....

That really put a smile to my face as i really would like to win the title as a youth and this team is known for reclaiming it year in year out....(they consistently go to Norway Cup and place in the top 4 if anyone has ever heard of them)

So on monday i am going to disolve my contract with my old club and go on to sign with the new club! Cannot wait for the season to start with the new team and hopefully i can break into the starting eleven asap!!

Just liked to share my news with you! Thanks for reading!!

Cheers!

Best of luck mate, hope it all goes well for you

Thank You all for the support, will update asap!

Cheers!

Bad News people! The owner of the old club is refusing to give me my signature(that is the system over here, its signatures at youth level not contracts), to be able to sign with a new team the owner has to write a paper to the FA stating that i am free to transfer. And now since he found out im moving to a rival is refusing! Stressed out now that wont be able to sign in time before the window closes as the owner is now ignoring me!

petty. if the team folded there no longer a rival. complain to the fa, or change ur name

Shouldn't it be void if the team has folded? Shouldn't have to have them release you? Sounds a bit weird. Look into it a bit more.

I would speak to the league as technically there is no team for you to play for if they have folded so he is witholding your ability to play!

Thing is the team as a whole has not folded, The team in my age group has folded!

The club still has around 3 or 4 squads of other age groups so i cant complain as he can say he would play me in one of them....

Thing is he is preventing me from playing in a "under the table" way, but i still have around 5 months till the window closes so im not so worried im sure i will get it....

Ill Update as soon as possible, atm im out of the country!

Cheers!!

ugh i know how painfully annoying having to deal with these political issues in football can be. Do not give up. You will get your way in the end. Just keep pushing and being an annoying little prick until they're forced to give you what you want.

that's what I had to do to get my student visa to the UK which was a fking pain in the butt but persevere and you shall prevail.