Could we leave discussion of gloves to a topic better suited for it? Unless discussing what type or gloves (make is irrelevent here) is good for 5-aside, there's no place for it here.

On hindsight though, I think that maybe that feller was joking. I know they say keepers are all mental and that but seriously :P (all of a sudden The Monk springs to mind. being scared of the keeper would help in a one on one situation :P)

I dont believe make is irrelevant. If your buying a car do you buy the first one that you see, because the make is irrelevant?

I dont believe make is irrelevant. If your buying a car do you buy the first one that you see, because the make is irrelevant?

Exactly. It's not like we're talking about what we had on toast this morning, at least we're creating conversation? It's about goalkeeping, so I don't see how it isn't relevant

• Upvote 1

i didn't mean to hurt them exactly .. but be furious .. scare them .. when you dive for the ball dive as hard as you can .. they say when plant fear in your opponents heart . its the moment when you win ! or something like that :P

i didn't mean to hurt them exactly .. but be furious .. scare them .. when you dive for the ball dive as hard as you can .. they say when plant fear in your opponents heart . its the moment when you win ! or something like that :P

That's called effort, not hurting people cool.gif