Giroday

MY Youtube Channel

Hello,

I am 16 years old and play for Victoria United U21 team.

Here are some highlights for one of my games for them.

Here are my highlights for a tournament we placed first in called the Skagit Cup.

Check out my Youtube channel keeper74life. I will be uploading some training highlights with my goalkeeper coach.

Thanks smile.gif,

Matt

youre going places. do keep it up man! hopefully a big club notices you and in the future i could print your name on the back, haha!

• Upvote 1

haha thanks man I really do appreciate it. First I gotta get myself noticed right. Get some views and comments on my channel and videos. Anything would be appreciated.

Sign up to Soccer Showcase UK and send those videos in, the big clubs will look at you, then they'll decide whether to go further, you probably will :)

Ah, that's what life is ;)

But it will be seen by every club in the UK signed up to it, Premier League - Conference North/South

Ahh, I had that problem for ages, I have my own now at last, I don't have to pester him for gloves, coaching, equipment, the amount of times I've used it haha

You've probably already seen this but have a look at this

http://www.just4keepers.ca/home.htm

These guys have pretty good connections with pro clubs. If you got what it takes (from your videos it looks like you do!) then these guys will help you out with getting into a club

Id be doing it too but in Oz they're only based in Sydney which is totally gay. Melbourne should have been the obvious choice!

You've probably already seen this but have a look at this

http://www.just4keepers.ca/home.htm

These guys have pretty good connections with pro clubs. If you got what it takes (from your videos it looks like you do!) then these guys will help you out with getting into a club

Id be doing it too but in Oz they're only based in Sydney which is totally gay. Melbourne should have been the obvious choice!

Thanks man. I have seen this before. But the problem is they are on the other side of the country of me. It would be nice if there was something easier out here in Canada to get noticed professionally, even the MLS doesn't have very good scouting for people under 20

Lol i live in Australia! Getting noticed is alot harder out here! I did find out that the goalkeeper coach at Melbourne Victory runs his own academy so if anyone can tell me how far i can go its him. Maybe theres something like that in your town?

HAHAHAHAHA I'm better then my towns best goalkeeper and coach hahaha. Sorry its funny cuz my town is all hockey and no soccer and its such a small town. I have to travel 2 hours to so my goalie coach from Russia. In september I'm billeting to train with him 2 times a day