GK Kev

What level are you playing at?

Just signed forms for Lambourn Sports FC. 1st team playing in Hellenic League Division 1 East and the Reserves playing in the North Berks Football League Division 2. What leagues/level is everyone else playing at?

Ryhall United Juniors U18, not quite the Premier League yet, just the Peterborough Youth League, it's sorta like the Championship of Peterborough

FC Mills Reserves in the Whitney and District FA Division 4 :)

Just getting back to playing football this season, no illusions of grandeur.

Just signed forms for Lambourn Sports FC. 1st team playing in Hellenic League Division 1 East and the Reserves playing in the North Berks Football League Division 2. What leagues/level is everyone else playing at?

was playing in Hellenic 2 years ago, now in East Berks Premier Division

Ruisku 09, Division 6 Helsinki.

and I play for a 7 a side hobby league, Arabian HC

Gypsy moth, York and disrect sunday morning league.

Starting back in net for the first time in about 7 years.

Redditch United U21's

Midland Combination Under 21's league.

Hey, it's a start!

Welcome to the group mate :)

Hellenic League Division 1 East with Newbury. First team promotion this year. :cool: Just need to make sure I can get every Saturday off now!! :dodgy:

Hellenic League Division 1 East with Newbury. First team promotion this year. :cool: Just need to make sure I can get every Saturday off now!! :dodgy:

ah i like your ground! nice big stand and a good little bar too

Just got back into 11 a side and playing provisional 3. Not very impressive but have been asked to trial with a state 1 team but need to get fit before i do

In futsal i play the higher leagues. V League, Melbourne Futsal League

Plymouth and West Devon Combination Football League, Sunday Division 2. Tier 17 ftw. :D

Played in east midland counties league (step 6) and now midland combination league (step 7) also played in the Birmingham afa

Played in east midland counties league (step 6) and now midland combination league (step 7) also played in the Birmingham afa

Who you playing for in the mid comb mate?

I presonnuly started play for a team called Amington boys (juniors) I also was a defender but when I got called up to be the goalkeeper in a pre season tournament I was just hooked about it B) :D :lol: :rolleyes:

Histon academy playing peterborough,aldershot,norwich etc. been in goal 2 years.

That's where I'd like to be. It's coming up to one year I've been in goal, and I've had trials at Coventry and Peterborough, been at a coaching academy run by professionals, but I'd like to be somewhere like you, I think I've got where I have in a year, it's all a bigger learning curve from now.

Looking to the future, if i continue to play i would like to play vets football................and its not that far off til i qualify!

Don't you have to be like 35? Dude, you have ages left, years and years!

When do I get my fiver? ;)

Two more seasons after this one Jacky Boy ;)

I never would have thought... doesn't life catch up with you! I guess you're too busy being a legend to think about time ;)

I never would have thought... doesn't life catch up with you! I guess you're too busy being a legend to think about time ;)

at my age im too busy taking afternoon naps!