I've never been a big fan of Allan McGregor. To say he's a world class Keeper is a bit of an overstatement. He is a good Goalkeeper but not world class. He has had quite a few howlers this season though. Scotland v Denmark, Rangers v Celtic and Spain v Scotland. I know Goalkeepers make mistakes, but almost the same mistake 3 times early on in the season?

Made a couple last season as well. This one is my personal favourite (first in the video) :D

Macgregor Howler

mcgregor world class keeper superb im a rangers man so he should stay at rangers guys hes prove himself in europe international scottish cup he does not need to go anywhere worth prob 11 million

I'm guessing the fact that you're a Rangers fan influences your view a lot.

I rate him quite highly. He seems to be a quality keeper and I believe he could handle himself in any league, but we can't be sure until we actually see him there.

Agree with Joe. I don't think he could handle himself in every league, Scottish football is easier on keepers in my opinion, but then again we'll have to wait. Blunder the other day though! Spilt the ball like a big can of beans!

Im sure the McGregor would walk into quite a few premier league teams first XI. To say that he is not a great keeper because he plays in Scotland in nonsense. He has show time and time again how much of a top class keeper he is on the international stage and when playing for rangers in europe.

As for Craig Gordon i think that Mcgregor is a better GK but only because of the confidence he displays when playing. An outstanding keeper all the same when on his game.

Comparing Rab Douglas to Jim Leighton :lol: :lol: :lol: (90 odd caps for scotland, 4 world cups appearances, 2 european trophies beating the likes of Real Madrid and Bayern Munich on the way to winning the trophies on the way. I could go on.) To say that Leighton was a failure is laughable because of what happened in England. I don't mind Rab Douglas btw but these guys should never be compared.

Jim Leightons problem at Man U was confidence after a couple of bad performances.

Its all about opinions i suppose.