Sign in to follow this  
The Shaba

What's your pre match ritual?

LOL! I must be immature but I just laughed at that one.

Can imagine either someone diving on their front and letting out a chainsaw-like noise, or a short dive and a little squeal of a fart pushing it's way out ;)

Why fart when diving? Fart whenever you like :D It's YOUR box! I released one free into the wild during a corner... no wind... hot sun... easy way to get an uncontended claim for the ball :D

Maybe if you're pushing around for a corner, let off a steamer to give yourself a bit of space

Maybe if you're pushing around for a corner, let off a steamer to give yourself a bit of space

Dont be silly Jack! Serious replies only!

It would be my reply that gets me told off! -.-

Hey, that is a serious reply! How would it not be?

THIS IS AWESOME

After watching this i feel like punching someone in the face and putting my head through the tv

This is definately part of my ritual now. theres also a link for an mp3 download

Wow, now that REALLY pumped me up at 11 in the morning, that's amazing! I'm watching this every week

The music to that clip is as good as the speech!! Wrong time to get a adrenaline rush at 8 oclock in the morning.

Ahh but you do like a lie in eh jacky boy ;)

Hey, I stay in my bed solely to sleep or relax, nothing that a Nike glove wouldn't let you do near it ;)

Hey, Nike gloves are made to be used by legends such as myself - they wouldn't let you anywhere near them! ;)

I do own a pair of the Reusch G1 Bundesliga (don't know if it's called that, but those words are on the glove ;) ) the only thing actually stopping me is how to stick it in my information.

Glad to see you're also stepping up with the posting Smilie_angel.gif

Yeah, I wish other people would see this ;) and start posting more, cause that's the only thing that'll keep the forum as it once was :)

I know! I bet like 700 are inactive, and the rest come on here to read not to post.

If everyone posted a topic and replied to another it'd be more active than a brothel ;)

Maybe we should start doing those interviews and things you and Zod were talking about

Might liven the place abit

That's a cracking idea, it's just about getting the right people.

One of us should speak to GoalTender and see how we can get these underway, my coach used to play for Man U for 7 years