Sign in to follow this  
V.V.1

latex turnin yellow ..

yesterday i got myself a cheap pair of gloves * they looked nice , comfortable and a very nice ass grip * but the problem is .. when i washed them *with cold luke water * and left them in the balcony for about 2 hours in the night .. when i went to check on them , i found the latex kinda turnin yellow .. is that bad ?

I don't think so, other than cosmetics I don't think it makes a huge difference, I think it's just an issue with the chemicals in the palms.

It can happen, they will never be the same white as when you purchased them. I have had some gloves where part of the latex has gone a funny colour (Jack see the powercats i sent you. back of the thumb i thick has gone like an orange colour) i wouldnt worry about the colour, as long as they still grip.

although be careful as sometimes a change in colour can mean the latex is damaged, but if you washed them correctly i would imagine its just slight colour change from wearing them and getting dirty.

Yeah, who needs to buy orange palms, just get them dirty, clean them and see the differences ;)

It's to do with water temperature apparantly.

Just wash them in cold water because luke-warm always changes the colour of my gloves.

Really? I always wash mine in luke warm, they turn out fairly white...

Well then, it seems discolouring latex is merely a formality! Let's not worry about it this time ;)

I've used them twice since buying them in april! So they'll last me a while, but due to the royal wedding, i got them at £20 :D some good did come out of that day ;)

I've used them twice since buying them in april! So they'll last me a while, but due to the royal wedding, i got them at £20 :D some good did come out of that day ;)

Yeah, Pipa's backside.

Ooft, she's a dilf!

Anyway how did you get them cheaper, was there a royal wedding sale on?!

Ooft, she's a dilf!

Anyway how did you get them cheaper, was there a royal wedding sale on?!

Yeah Warby were doing a deal on there st geroge flags desing gloves. they posted on here about it.

as for womens backside. Jack you could do a lot worse then hers! I do worry about you at times.

Fair enough, I'll have to get them to divorce and remarry so I can take advantage on it :)

Yeah, I only said that cause I knew you'd say something similar to that ;)

It can happen, they will never be the same white as when you purchased them.

Clearly you have never tried wrist excersizes with gloves on?

Gleaming white every time ;)

Clearly these wrist exercises are gonna be the bane of VV1 for quite some time ;)

Wow, see, that dude must be doing endless wrist exercises...

believe me .. you wont be able to get hands like those solo .. you will need to train with a whole group !

believe me .. you wont be able to get hands like those solo .. you will need to train with a whole group !

That just sounds so wrong...........and gay

• Upvote 1