Sign in to follow this  
V.V.1

coley and zod .. the trouble couple

dont get me wrong guys .. jack coley and general zod have been the most helpful keepers i have ever communicated with ..

they helped me on lots of topics and stuff .. but seems like every single topic on the forum ends * with a off-topic conversation/hussle between you 2 guys :P

I think as an experiment one of them shouldn't be able to comment on a topic if another one has already commented there haha ;)

dont get me wrong guys .. jack coley and general zod have been the most helpful keepers i have ever communicated with ..

they helped me on lots of topics and stuff .. but seems like every single topic on the forum endless with a off-topic conversation/hussle between you 2 guys :P

Your post is off topic, you have posted about two members and there posting. This is not 'goalkeeping general chat' your post should be in the 'off topic' section

Jack this is when you use the phrase

'talk about the kettle calling the pot black'

I think as an experiment one of them shouldn't be able to comment on a topic if another one has already commented there haha ;)

Jack, the time has come for you to step up. I am promoting you to General! You are now the man in charge, i am stepping down. Its your circus to run now, just remember there are a lot of clowns in this circus!!

I know what your thinking Jack, without me and you this forum would be dead. we breathed new life into the forum, yes we did Jack, yes we did. Some people dont have a sense of humor either, which is a shame. as Joker would say............why so serious?

I dont think Big GeeZee should step down. I personally love the banter on here. Every thread where there has been comments posted has something to do with each topic just at tangents off to abuse of Nike where i really dont see the bother lol.

Zaff

I dont think Big GeeZee should step down. I personally love the banter on here. Every thread where there has been comments posted has something to do with each topic just at tangents off to abuse of Nike where i really dont see the bother lol.

Zaff

Thank you for your support Big R. I knew i could always count on you when those who dont realise how lucky they are to have Zod tried to over throw my regime

Well I suppose my name is looking a bit bare, good stick General on there instead of Jack, but I don't wanna impede on the good work we're going here Zod ;)

Thing is, when we answer the question there's not a whole lot to discuss, so we move somehow from Reusch to reviewing different Final Fantasy games :P

I think the experiment is a good idea, but thanks to the "new content" button I comment on pretty much every topic in the forum! It's clear that me and Zod have created something new, I mean Zod was on 300 posts when I joined (20th June) and I was on 0, now we're soon to push on 2000 between us ;)

Thank you VV1 for your kind words, it's what we're here for :D

Has anyone else noticed how pretty much every topic on the forum is a "hot topic" cause of the amount of comments we stick on there :P

Last point in a very long comment, thank you Zod for teaching me that expression, for I never had heard it before ;) although we are practically professional goalkeepers with all the fan support, so I don't have a problem with it being in this section ;)

Jack to be honest i have never told you about my 'final fantasy' have i? the one with Dylan Ryder :P

As pointed out by someone, i dont care to remember the backstabbers name! me and you have helped, many people on the forum, hundreds of goalkeepers, if not thousands of goalkeepers have benefited from our advice and tips! However those people who are calling for Zod's head (not that head Joker) they only want zod or jack to post. By doing that they are denying themself the pleasure of getting twice the helpful response to any questions.

I dont want Jacks name to be tarnished, and for that reason, after today, General Zod will be gone, forever. Banished to the phantom zone! Jack will take over, and i hope he will be about to carry on my legacy and people will remember Zod through Jack!

I know there will be tears, broken hearts and sadness. I have already recieved over 35 private messages from members asking me not too leave. But when its your time, its your time. Today, Friday 12th Aug 2011 will be my last day on the forum. SO if you have any questions please feel free to ask, anything. Make the most of General Zod while you still can.

Its been one crazy ride the last few months, but i hope you all enjoyed the Zod express!!!

Dude... you're, seriously leaving?

Please tell us this is an August Fool's joke, it's not gonna be the same without you here, I mean why?

I do take some pride from being 16 and helping goalkeepers that are sometimes twice my age, I could go into coaching etc. when I'm done playing, although that's a while off yet ;) We've been such a good team!

Dude... you're, seriously leaving?

Please tell us this is an August Fool's joke, it's not gonna be the same without you here, I mean why?

I do take some pride from being 16 and helping goalkeepers that are sometimes twice my age, I could go into coaching etc. when I'm done playing, although that's a while off yet ;) We've been such a good team!

We have been a great team Jack, we could be known as the Hero & Zero connection. Obviously im the Hero and your the zero. :lol:

All-time best average daily poster... just sayin' ;)

If you really are leaving, I hope you're making a farewell topic in your memory for us all to comment random crap on, also you need to be thanking those who need to be thanked for anything during your incredible run as General ;)

Is it not possible for Zod to retire and its_only_a_game to return?

I came, i helped the forum rise from the ashes to become the best goalkeeper forum on the web. I use sarcasim, good advice, annoying comments and some useful tips because that keeps everyone interested. I see the number of members has shot up and so has the activity on the boards in the last few months.

But my time here is done. I would like to think of myself as doing a Cantona, going out at the peak of my powers!

Have to say i feel a little bit guilty. Jack phoned me up, poor fella is in bits, sobbing down the phone.

That's about as true as your 34 messages, right? ;)

Well it's clear you're serious about going, will a return ever happen?

Who will I tell when my gloves arrive?! (not happened yet)

You're gonna get to 1000 posts before you go though, right?

I joined this forum in... October time i think and there was Nothing going on here so i stopped using it, After my comeback i saw Zod and Jack making this place a better place to be... This is a Forum... Specifically for goalkeepers, but pople still have a right to say what they want... goalkeeper related or not.

The System has ruined you Zod! :(

Without people like you and jack, these forums stay as sorry graveyards with the same old stiffs posting the polite, well mannered bollocks and things get into a routine with one new post read every week!

People have stopped you having an opinion, it's the same people that were here when it was a graveyard.

Things should never have come to this... People should be glad this forum has had things going on during the last few months... It's too serious...

It was the first thing i came to in the morning, after my wrist excersizes, and the last thing i read before bed...

I hope you don't go mate... sad times like this turn forums like this into funerals for forums to return to the graveyard.

Top effort fellas!

Thank you for your kind words Joker. Im promoting you to second in command. However did you really have to get the word 'stiffs' in. ;)

The system has beaten General Zod! The system thinks it has won, but im not the real loser here, the members are. You the people, my fans will be denied my words of wisdom. Or as others say my complete bollocks :P

Joker i have to agree, i have been on another forum, where its all nicey nicey polite. but its a joke, there glove reviews, they always rate every glove as there afraid to criticise in any reviews, whats the point of that?

Pleae do not be upset that the General is leaving, be happy, that the General came into your life and made it special for you. Just like when you popped ur cherry (jack i will explain when your older)

Who knows, maybe Zod will be back, maybe not. Lets enjoy our last evening with General Zod in the forum.

I get stiffs in alot ;)

I love your bollocks...

So many forums have te Clique that don't like to be disagreed with, with so many brown-nosing arse lickers that tell them what they want to here...

No room in a serious world for a Joker im afraid.

I may boycott this forum... I fear for jack... the regulars on here... or many of them do not like change!

It's a shame im in work tonight so i wont be able to spend my last evening on here.

:(

I get stiffs in alot ;)

I love your bollocks...

So many forums have te Clique that don't like to be disagreed with, with so many brown-nosing arse lickers that tell them what they want to here...

No room in a serious world for a Joker im afraid.

I may boycott this forum... I fear for jack... the regulars on here... or many of them do not like change!

It's a shame im in work tonight so i wont be able to spend my last evening on here.

:(

Joker please do not boycott the forum. it is a good forum, and it needs the joker. Plus you gotta keep an eye on jack (not that eye!) hes a bit power hungry, keep him in check!

Ah, as Joker did, I suppose I better had too.

Zod, when I came here the first time I felt like nobody listened to me, but this really nice dude called its_only_a_game always replied to my comments, we got a bit of banter going and learned alot about eachother. I'm glad I came here because you're such a nice, funny, sarcastic and enlightening dude with fantastic stories to tell to people like me and Joker who will listen.

Been on The Glove Bag, but I got a massive bollocking because I thought one of the Sells events was over priced, never been on there since, this has been my home. I can only think how many less posts will be around as you're gone, but at the same time must look to the future and all of the other members who will still be here, and will still make this a great place to be. It will never be the same.

I'll be here, and I'm staying in this evening for a last night of laughs, hey, I expect the last comment to be aimed at me! :P

I want to thank you for everything from the laughs to the gloves (which hopefully will arrive some year, haha). Never gonna forget the amount of expressions I'll learn about when I'm older, and how you provide so much witticism to an otherwise serious spot.

I don't want to go on, but it's the forum's loss that you're leaving, this past month and a half have been fantastic, every single day I've helped, been helped and had a laugh. Looking towards the future, I'll be #1, but I'll stay here (as will Joker, I hope) to continue to live out your memory myself.

Most importantly, I don't wanna sound gay here, but Dale Roberts was someone who really did understand me, when he went I felt lost when it came to a role model, I have to say for this time you've really filled the boots of someone I thought was 100% irreplaceable.

Onwards and upwards, let's have a laugh tonight!

It's not a good forum... for reasons i put above, anyone that rises above the rest ;) gets chopped down. I'll stay and show support for Jack... but it wont be the same without you :(

I need you here mate, those who have power seek to use it, and in a matter of days I'll be number 1 ;)

Urm, Zod just rung me and told me it was at Ryhall, sucks to be you lot with a long journey ;)