Sign in to follow this  
V.V.1

coley and zod .. the trouble couple

Urm, Zod just rung me and told me it was at Ryhall, sucks to be you lot with a long journey ;)

guess i'll have to watch on telly then. :D

Ah, I was gonna give you the #1 spot with the same amount of people watching at the World Cup, £5,000,000 prize even if you lose and a 20 year sponsorship deal with 50 pairs of gloves a season with Sells, but, fair enough Smilie_undecided.gif ;)

Ah, I was gonna give you the #1 spot with the same amount of people watching at the World Cup, £5,000,000 prize even if you lose and a 20 year sponsorship deal with 50 pairs of gloves a season with Sells, but, fair enough Smilie_undecided.gif ;)

why sells? why not those one of a kind, technologically advanced, sweet looking son of the gun nikes? :D

Just noticed you had Sells in your glove of choice, Nike is the marmite if this group, if you hated it you would have turned it against me ;) yeah, you can have Nike if you want :D

Jack, as you are taking over my role you will also have to take on my beliefs. Bare that in mind when talking about Nike and another brand who we wont mention ;)

True! The second you're gone, Nike will be out of my glove of choice, and Reusch, Puma and Bramic will go on, only if you so wish though ;)

Give me some credit, I haven't mentioned the unmentionable...

Just noticed you had Sells in your glove of choice, Nike is the marmite if this group, if you hated it you would have turned it against me ;) yeah, you can have Nike if you want :D

hahah i sense sarcasm don't really work here. hmm, anyway nike's a sub-par glove. i hate the quality in any nike products. i used to wear the old paul robinson nike gunn gloves and during the face game i had them on there was a big gap in the stitching between the index and the thumb. swore never to use any nike gloves since then on cos quality is a whole bag of bollocks. performance-wise i guess their just okay.

• Upvote 1

-.- because this topic has to be preserved for Zod, I'm not gonna argue about Nike's fantastic quality, so you're getting off very lightly ;)

I didn't pick up the sarcasm, surprises me because Zod is throwing it at me 24/7 ;)

hahah i sense sarcasm don't really work here. hmm, anyway nike's a sub-par glove. i hate the quality in any nike products. i used to wear the old paul robinson nike gunn gloves and during the face game i had them on there was a big gap in the stitching between the index and the thumb. swore never to use any nike gloves since then on cos quality is a whole bag of bollocks. performance-wise i guess their just okay.

Your soul has been saved! General Zod will wait for you at the big gates in the sky when the time comes.

True! The second you're gone, Nike will be out of my glove of choice, and Reusch, Puma and Bramic will go on, only if you so wish though ;)

Give me some credit, I haven't mentioned the unmentionable...

Jack i just asked you to take a step back when judging gloves, you dont have to follow my prefered brands. but look at other factors regarding gloves besides the actual glove such as the people who sell them.

Hence why I'm very much looking forward to the new Bramic range coming out. Must say I don't have a pair of Nikes on my 'to get' list (inside my head), but it's the TomPro and Bramics I'm most looking forward to getting in that small bundle :)

Hence why I'm very much looking forward to the new Bramic range coming out. Must say I don't have a pair of Nikes on my 'to get' list (inside my head), but it's the TomPro and Bramics I'm most looking forward to getting in that small bundle :)

Really? and it was the puma icana i liked the best out of the gloves. i didnt like the bramics, but thats cuz there negative cuts.

Yeah, well I don't mind negatives, but I look forward to see how a pair holds up against my WGK Negs, see how bramic fairs against a (normal) retail priced glove of £40, of course I didn't pay that!

Never heard much about the Icana, the only puma gloves I've had are the 4.10s I got as a present (absolutely rubbish) and the one's you've got me, both different series and models so I look forward to seeing how much better the Icanas and the 2.10s are.

Jack even the 3.10's are rubbish. i would put the icana on par with the 2.10 probably, well u will have both so u can compare. but the icana is an older model and at the time was one of puma's most expesnive match glove on just keepers. as i said to u, its the original roll finger design, no flappy bits where they join the middle two fingers like todays roll fingers.

I had no idea what you meant before when you said flappy bits, I'm gathering if you look at it from a distance it looks like a bird's wings flapping? ;) Look forward to seeing how they are.

The 4.10s were dreadful, I could estimate 1mm latex, there is nothing to them, like a piece of paper.

Can't wait for it to be my match glove next season then ;)

I had no idea what you meant before when you said flappy bits, I'm gathering if you look at it from a distance it looks like a bird's wings flapping? ;) Look forward to seeing how they are.

The 4.10s were dreadful, I could estimate 1mm latex, there is nothing to them, like a piece of paper.

Can't wait for it to be my match glove next season then ;)

you know on a roll finger glove, the two fingers between te little finger and index finger, look at the glove facing the palm and you can see where they have sewn those two fingers in, there is a little bit of latex that sticks out. i think the icana..........let me just check........ah there in the shed, not going out there. but i think its a much neater finish.

Ah yeah, but on some gloves they do that negatively so you can see the two have been done together but it's like a negative cut sort of thing, it doesn't stick out