Sign in to follow this  
Pasha tehrani

Goalkeeper training for proper size goals

that's actually rather inventive ;) yeah, i suppose it's the size of a very long tube of maggots!

You know chickens eat maggots, do you want some for your birthday?

Hahaha ;) That's not the only reason they call you little jack then? ;)

Seriously though, do chickens eat maggots? :blink:

They call me little Jack cause I'm little, but certainly NOT little in that department ;)

They do! We have four chickens, they go mental for maggots :)

Hmm, well i'll be buggered (shh ;) ) i had no idea that chickens liked maggots... You learn something new every day.. like the fact a turtle can breath through its arsehole :)

I never knew that! I mean, I know Jokers could talk out their arses, but I never knew turtles, wow!

Instead of diving side ways, try diving forward diagonally. This will help you cover more of the goal.

It also sound like your on you're line. If your built like Jack (a very frail boy) then all the more reason to come off your line a little but

I never knew that! I mean, I know Jokers could talk out their arses, but I never knew turtles, wow!

It's called Farting kid ;)

Instead of diving side ways, try diving forward diagonally. This will help you cover more of the goal.

It also sound like your on you're line. If your built like Jack (a very frail boy) then all the more reason to come off your line a little but

This. hahahahahahahahahaa!! :D

No keeper will ever dive the full width of the goal, but it's honestly all about angles, come off your line, make yourself big (not that i need any encouragement ;)) and make things hard ( ;) ) for the striker :D

Wow, two in one sentence, that's gotta be a record ;) You? Big and hard? Soft and small more like ;)

Hey, I'm not frail, I'm build like a be-- okay, you win ;)

Have you been spying on me? Smilie_angry.gif