Sign in to follow this  
GkCoops

Televised Matches.

This topic is called the 'Televised Matches' topic. This is where you are able to discuss any of the games you see on tele over the course of the weekend.

They can be in any league from Premiership to League 2, La Liga games that are often televised and also the highlights you see on Match of the Day or Football First.

Have fun and discuss anything you have seen that you want to bring up, why not something funny you saw on or off the pitch, we all like a giggle now and then! :D

I also saw Ruddy do well.

What does everyone think of Vorm? Too good for Swansea?

ruddy was class yesterday! unlucky about the goal even though i thought he could have squeezed his defence higher up when that ball came in. Vorm is definitely underrated man.

I don't think any keepers have truly faultless games, Szczesny was looking awesome until right up at the end yesterday.

I look forward to seeing how Vorm does, whether he stays at Swansea if they go down.

Yeah Ruddy did look strong and he is a big presence and very commanding. Also he seems to have a bit of flare and character about him, especially with the celebration after the penalty save. Why not!! ;)

He's a confident character, which is something I love to see in a newly promoted goalkeeper.

So is Vorm for Swansea though!!!! Very very impressive performances at City and in their second game, not sure who he played?!...

John Ruddy if you remeber a while aback was wanted by quite a few of the top clubs a few years back and i am sure Everton got him in the end

Zaff

David De Gea will come good after a few months. I'm just watching the United Spurs game and he looks much better, a lot sharper.

His communication with his defence also seems to have improved.

Thoughts on David De Gea?

Hasn't put a foot wrong, great hands and confident when under pressure....

Thoughts on 40 year old Friedel ?

Not bad, but David was certainly the better keeper tonight. Brad played it risky leaving a couple of those balls to go wide

A much more positive display from De Gea tonight. Few faults still but someone's managed to install a bit of confidence in the young man. Fantastic distribution to start the attack for Anderson's goal. Sublime in fact!

He's come off really well. He's much more assertive which is necessary if he's not gonna bulk up at all

brilliant distribution today by de gea. was more confident handling the ball but seems a little suspect when going for aerial challenges. is he really even 6'4? :dodgy:

He's definitely over 6 foot, I'd love to be that tall!

One little blip at the end, but he impressed more with the way he freaked out afterwards ;)

Doesn't help the fact that he can't put a sentence together in English. :dodgy: He had good hands tonight, dealt well with shts on the edge of the box coming into his mid-drdrift (cup, scoop, low dive etc). Tonight is the start of a new De Gea... :D Let's all get behind him!

He's definitely over 6 foot, I'd love to be that tall!

One little blip at the end, but he impressed more with the way he freaked out afterwards ;)

me too ): i bet he was screaming giibberish in defoe's face.haha ;)

Haha, I have no idea what he was saying but it did sound like Gibberish, or Spanish ;)

There wasn't really alot of contact in the challenge for him to freak out about anyway in my opinion

You can see United are placing more trust in De Gea now, installing a bit of confidence in him by giving the ball to him more regularly.