Sign in to follow this  
GkCoops

Televised Matches.

Thanks for the link GoalTender it seems really interesting. I totally agree Jack and it's good to see, so they should have too, right from the start.

When's the next big match we're gonna discuss? I think I'll stick around and discuss it as it's being played ;) Going to Peterborough vs. Middlesborough tomorrow, not that it means anything to you lot ;)

You can tell us your thought on the game mate. In fact why don't i set you a little task being a coach myself. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of both keepers and give ways of improvement, then post them on here. So it'll be Paul Jones and who else?... This will be good for you mate, it's a good test to see what you think is a strength and a weakness. All the best :)

That's a great idea actually mate! Don't know who their keeper is but I will make sure to find out. Paul Jones has been good enough to take the #1 spot from Lewis, but he always seems to concede one ;) I'll take a good look and analyse his match :)

GKCoops - Peterborough 0 - 2 Middlesborough, Carling Cup Second Round tie.

From the get-go, it was Middles' game, scoring what felt like 2 minutes beating Jones at the near post, and scoring about 20 minutes later, again beating Jonesy at the near post. Not to say he didn't perform well, he kept the score respectable with some wonderful shot stopping and came out a few times to punch balls clear. I think his weakness was hesitation, he hesitated to come out or not come out when he needed to, which I think cost us the two goals.

His distribution is second to none, there's no doubt about it, he is setting up attacks in the other half's box with a goal kick

If Wojciech Szczesny doesn't drown himself, he's the player in the world with the most character.