Sign in to follow this  
Number1

Valdes Has Left!

I knew he left Nike, thought he was on Puma, although he may have just bought them for the time being.

Anyway, hats off to Valdes for doing this, promoting a new sports company! I'm sure it'll also make him unique :)

i really like the look of them gloves. any pricing?

i think this shows valdes knows what hes on about because even he knows Nike r shyte but he jad to see out his contract before leaving lol

Zaff

-.- Nike are amazing, he's very silly to be leaving Nike, but he's doing it to help another brand!

if nike are so amazing why does de gea have to wear wrist supports for his gloves lol.

also in your avatar iy clearly puts nike last lol

Zaff

He clearly has weak wrists that no gloves can solve ;)

And well, something called saving the best till last! :P

when i first saw the topic .. i almost shitted myself as i thought he left barca ..

the gloves look pretty neat .. but they wont be as good as nike's

Fair play to him supporting this new brand but the gloves don't appeal to me. I don't like gloves where the palm is not in one piece if you no what I mean

Agreed, not a huge fan of the gloves, but I'm sure Valdes is or he wouldn't have signed.

He clearly has weak wrists that no gloves can solve ;)

And well, something called saving the best till last! :P

saving the best til last just means they come third lol

Nah, you know perfectly well I meant in my favourites, my three favourites, best till last ;)

Nah, you know perfectly well I meant in my favourites, my three favourites, best till last ;)

what you really mean is if you end up having to use these nike gloves It just means you forgot to get a pair of decent gloves and look what you had to use as a last resort lol

I don't know what you mean right now, all I knew is Nike are fantastic and you're trying to make them sound bad, sounds like jealousy to me ;)

I don't know what you mean right now, all I knew is Nike are fantastic and you're trying to make them sound bad, sounds like jealousy to me ;)

if im jealous that makes you delusional lmao amd tbh its not jealousy its truth and i dont think you can handle it lol

fact is Nike are shyte lol

Please look at the "Nike - yes or no?" topic, you'll see hardly anyone agrees with you ;)

Wow, I was speaking with someone a couple of month ago, who told me he met a guy in a bar who owned a sports company that has managed to convince Valdes to move away from Nike to his smaller brand. I thought it was just drunk chat.

Low and behold, this happens. Bizarre bizarre.

I'd be really interested in seeing how he talked him away actually, there's no way they could pay him more than Nike..

Don't bet on it. If his Nike deal had expired and they never offered him a new one then this company will be paying more than Nike were willing too.

Are you sure? I don't think this smaller company would be able to offer more than Nike would, bearing in mind the amount they pay, he's the #1 keeper at the best club in the world with no chance of having to step down really :)

I doubt Nike wouldn't offer him a new deal, like I say he's one of the most watched keepers in the world, why they'd offer a Championship keeper as I've seen and not him would be beyond me.