Sign in to follow this  
themoth

themoths season

finally played a competetive game sunday night when our new 5 a side team started and didnt start to well, we played last season champions and started really well but couldnt make possesion count and were then hit on the break with some fortune for them their player got 1 on 1 and i managed to tip the ball on to the post, unfortunatlyy the ball was fast so it hit the post then hit my back and went in, 2 min later it was 2-0 as my defender deflected in another own goal, quickly followed by another 1 on 1 and 3-0 on the stroke of half time we pulled 1 back to go in 3-1 down at half time, start of 2nd half and straight away 1 on 1 again saved the ball but straight into path of another attacker but got another hand to the ball and pushed it over the bar, then i got beat again from a stunner of a shot in off the post before we staged a fight back and scored twice ourselfs, they added 2 more before the end so final score was 7 -3 to them but i was happy with my performance and made some good saves. roll on next weeks game, my 11 a side atarts on the 8th