#1 JoshMainGk1

JoshMainGk1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Glove of ChoiceUhlsport, GK Union

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Was flicking through this months Four Four Two, and there is a picture of valdes wearing a pair of cerberus white/black/orange with VV.1 on the wrist! switched to uhlsport?

#2 Number1

Number1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Glove of ChoiceUhlsport

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:24 AM

No, he's with a company called Penalty. Think he wore Uhlsport during Barcas American tour during the summer - no doubt post Nike contract and pre penalty contract.

#3 goalkeeper73

goalkeeper73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Glove of Choicepuma

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

tonight post photo from valdes facebook with this comment from him
"Gran noche en un Camp Nou increíble, hemos sumado tres puntos ante un rival difícil, orgulloso de este equipo. A seguir así!! Por cierto, hoy estrené los guantes Penalty, estupendos!!! Un abrazo!"

translation: Great night in an amazing Camp Nou, we scored three points against a tough opponent, proud of this team. A stay that way! Indeed, today premiered Penalty gloves, great! A hug!

see here....http://www.facebook.com/valdesvictor1

#4 gk29

gk29

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Glove of ChoiceDh- one and Nike

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:17 AM

Is this his own brand or just a rip off of the Nike he use to wear ? Or is it like keeper sport in Germany wear they get branded gloves and customise them

#5 F-Line

F-Line

• Commercial users
  • 292 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Glove of ChoiceF-Line n-roll

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:15 AM

Penalty are a Brazilian brand, Gomes used to wear a red palmed Penalty glove called the Tornado when he was at PSV, I think VV will have asked for A SMU based on the vapor grip 3, I do not think this glove will be available retail, although a if I was Penalty and had just shelled out loads of money on a 5 year glove and boot deal I would want to get a VV glove on the market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users