Sign in to follow this  
fraserb

GKU Adhesion Roll Finger (Purchased)

I always liked the look of these when they came out so decided to give them a go. I ordered them via the GKUnion website and they arrived next day which was excellent.

CUT

Roll Finger

FIT

I'd say these fit slightly large but after a pre wash it wasn't really noticeable in my usual size 10

LATEX

4mm Giga Grip

FEATURES

Bandage Closure

Anatomically placed grooved foam on the backhand provides the perfect punching surface.

Latex & Air Mesh Backhand

Flat wrapped thumb

AVAILABILITY

http://www.gkunion.co.uk although they only have size 8 left as these were a limited edition but I beleive they may be re released with a couple of changes.

Price

£24.99 (original price)

REVIEW

The glove is very comfortable on the hand. I also think they look really nice always been a fan of plain white gloves.The latex and mesh backhand means they are nice and breathable on a warm day yet they don't seem to let the cold and wet in either. They felt very slightly powdery out the packet so as usual I gave them a pre wash but there was no residue seemed to come out of them at all. I have used them in all conditions from dry and sunny to very cold and wet/muddy and they have held up superbly. I feel as confident in the wet as I do in the dry in them.

DURABILITY

I've worn them in 7 games and a couple of training sessions on grass and 3g turf and there is hardly a mark on them which for such a soft latex is outstanding, been really surprised by how durable these are

SUMMARY

The glove is excellent. It performs well in all conditions. The overall fit, finish and overall grip in a variety of conditions would make it worth giving them a go if you can find them in your size or indeed if they are re released

PROS

Outstanding grip in a variety of conditions

Looks

Price(value)

CONS

Not a lot to be honest

RATINGS (Out of 10)

Dry Grip: 9.5

Wet Grip 8.75

Durability: 9.0

Fit: 8.5

Cushioning: 9.0

Overall Rating: 8.95

gkus001.jpg

gkus002.jpg

Had the CGS pro and I really don't like it, grip has died after a few uses so I won't be buying any new gloves.