Sign in to follow this  
Wilm

Wilm - Season 11/12

I'm gunna start doing this now :D No idea why but just gunna give it a go :)

This is my first season back on 11 a side for about 6 or 7 years, the team I have joined is basically a team of mates and its a decent team, I don't really get that much to do in games but when I do I have make sure I don't make a mistake.

OK since we have already played 8 games I'm just gunna write down results.

Results

03 Sep 2011 A Winster Wasps - W 7-0

05 Sep 2011 A Railway FC - W 5-0

10 Sep 2011 A Eyam - W 7-1 (First goal conceded, and it was an own goal)

17 Sep 2011 A Baslow - W 3-0

24 Sep 2011 A Bakewell Town Res - W 3-1

08 Oct 2011 A Edale - W 5-2

15 Oct 2011 H Furness Vale Res - W 3-2

22 Oct 2011 H Railway FC - W 7-2

29 Oct 2011 H Tideswell Blue Star - 3-3

The first 6 fixtures were all away games, now we are at home until late December.

HVLDivB.jpg

We are walking away with the league quite early, which everyone predicted anyway. We could very well go on to win every game this season, we have only struggled to win 1 game and that was because of our own performance.

Next Fixtures

29 Oct 2011 H Tideswell Blue Star

05 Nov 2011 H Bradwell Res

26 Nov 2011 H Bakewell Town Res

I was gunna do a quick match report on todays game because I had to make the most saves I have made in a game today haha

That is an excellent start to the season. I hope the good play follows you throughout. Good luck.

Terrible Result for us at the weekend, we drew 3-3 at Home.

We started the game strong going 2-0 in the first 20mins then we do what we always do and let off, just before the stroke of half time they managed to pull one back, a free header from a corner. It changed the team talk for us, we came out strong in the 2nd half and dominated play. They got a lucky break, their forward handling the ball in the area before squaring it to an unmarked player in the box, I was inches away from stopping it but he managed to squeeze it in. So with the score at 3-2 they gained confidence and started pushing back, they got a free kick right on the edge of my area, it was a wrongly called decision from the ref. I had 4 in the wall and the wall was covering the right hand side of my goal, the free kick taker hit a perfect shot to my top right, I got a hand to it but he put too much power and accuracy on the free kick. With the scores level they were more confident. Then stupidly our CM elbowed atheir center back and received another yellow card, we were down to 10 men, and when that happened we controlled the game, forcing the keeper to make some good saves, and also hitting the wood work twice, the game ended 3-3, a disappointing result for us.

Next week we are at home again against Bradwell Res, hoping to do a demolition job on them.

Unlucky about the recent results, but well done on your success so far! :)