HibeeStopper

Hi From Scotland

Hello Keeper here from Scotland (17). I am known only by my second name, Paget, pronounced Pa-jit :P

I played for many amateur teams and a few pro youth in both 7 and 11 a side. I played for Heart of Midlothian (Ironic when you consider my name :D) when I was 12 for a season, I was released when we moved into 11 a side I was released for being too small, FFS! I was a midfielder for a few seasons until I reached a decent height at 14 when I went back in goals. I played for East Stirling for 2 years but gave up the gloves due to a recurring knee injury to become a full time bum! I still play 5's and 11's with mates on a weekly basis and the occasional school game. My favourite gloves are Sells aquamax flatpam. I welcome any tips or advice and will happily return the favour. Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Hey! Welcome to the boards! Where does your scottish allegiance lay then? am i guessing hibernian from the name or?? :)

Hey! Welcome to the boards! Where does your scottish allegiance lay then? am i guessing hibernian from the name or?? :)

Thanks and you would be guessing right. Wasn't easy playing for the other lot!

Ha Ha I know what you mean, I spent some time at Everton as a lad and Merseyside and had to conceal my Man Utd Allegiance very deep!!

I don't think I've ever met a Hibs fan! lol Although I'm currently speaking with the Hibs Media team to get an interview sorted out with one of the keepers up there, Graham Stack! Will give you a shout when it's up if you're interested!

Ha Ha I know what you mean, I spent some time at Everton as a lad and Merseyside and had to conceal my Man Utd Allegiance very deep!!

I don't think I've ever met a Hibs fan! lol Although I'm currently speaking with the Hibs Media team to get an interview sorted out with one of the keepers up there, Graham Stack! Will give you a shout when it's up if you're interested!

Oh that's a tough one. I used to wear a T-shirt saying Hibernian under my hearts top to stay true to myself lol!

Well we're a friendly and good humoured lot despite our reputation! That would be fantastic if you could, all the best for getting it sorted then.

Welcome to the site! :)

When I was in High School I started training with St. Johnstone youths but was released for the same reason as you at Hearts, for being too small!

Welcome to the site! :)

When I was in High School I started training with St. Johnstone youths but was released for the same reason as you at Hearts, for being too small!

Thanks, and it's very frustrating isn't it? Being released for something you can't control. Personally I think they move us from 7 a side to 11 a side too quickly as it's a huge change. There should be a 9 a side imo.

welcome to the forum mate. Where are you from? I'm in the Falkirk area

Thanks! And I'm in the West Lothian area, Bathgate to be specific

I promised I'd let you know when we had this sorted, so just to keep that word... a little later than expected but we've now got an interview with Graham Stack up on the site! (Link in my signature).

Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like him to answer and I'll see if I can get him to answer it!!

Cheers! We've actually already done the interview but figured as we had a hibs fan in the mix I would see if i could get a question or two answered directly for him!

Although we are always looking for idea's for interviews and articles on the site so if anybody does have any favourite keepers they would like to hear from please let me know!

I do try and stray a little away from the De Gea's and Cech's mainly because there are interviews for them all over the internet, but any suggestions are welcome and I'll see what I can do!

Cheers! We've actually already done the interview but figured as we had a hibs fan in the mix I would see if i could get a question or two answered directly for him!

Although we are always looking for idea's for interviews and articles on the site so if anybody does have any favourite keepers they would like to hear from please let me know!

I do try and stray a little away from the De Gea's and Cech's mainly because there are interviews for them all over the internet, but any suggestions are welcome and I'll see what I can do!

John Ruddy, Tim Krul or Asmir Begovic. Would love to read and interview from any of these 3, although I imagine John Ruddy will be much easier to get a hold of :)