Mattie280702

If Money Was No Object Which Gloves Would You Buy?

Haha, good effort mate ;)

If money were no object and I could have only one pair, it would be them over and over again! Still, I like variation, I hate having one pair of gloves over and over again, so to make a massive variation in my gloves, it'd be from these:

nike-rvs-tiempo-1.jpg

To these:

nike-gk-premier-sgt-goalkeeper-gloves.jpg

I'm only joking ;) but if I could have endless gloves, it would be nike over and over :)

I have to say, truly having no budget? As in, im a millionaire with more money than sense. Id probably have to buy just about every pair of gloves out there and try each and every single pair to get whichever are best for me.

Id have a MASSIVE collection and choose from that everyweek.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Puma-PowerCat-Tokyo-Super-Mens-GK-Gloves-Team-Charcoal-Multicolour-24702.aspx - Love the look!

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Sells-Goalkeepers-Gloves-Sells-Total-Contact-Subzero-Negative-Goalkeeping-Goalie-Gloves-White-Black-Gold-13933.aspx - Always wanted to try negatives, sells don't have the best durability, but money is no option apparently!

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Reusch-Keon-Pro-SG-Special-Roll-Finger-Gloves-Black-White-Mens-GK-Gloves-30585.aspx - Always wanted to try reusch

I'd probably buy a pair of nike gloves, incase I run out of stuff for bonfire night, ehh Shuyin? ;) hahaha

You must have known you'd get a reaction out of me ;)

If you burned some Nike gloves, I would destroy your bonfire and retrieve those gloves, send them back to Nike and get some as a reward, and what a reward that would be :D

You must have known you'd get a reaction out of me ;)

If you burned some Nike gloves, I would destroy your bonfire and retrieve those gloves, send them back to Nike and get some as a reward, and what a reward that would be :D

It was a cheap shot but hey, got an amusing reaction :D

Yeah seen that, currently have the pumas I linked, they were all at full price when I posted them, the reusch are now cheaper as well but not on sale :)

If money was no object I would ask Adidas to make me pairs of the Fingertip model that actually fit me seeing as...

1. It's my favourite glove model ever.

2. Their size 7 (my size) these days fits more like an 8-8.5.

I would probably ask them to make them with the squared off tipped thumb like the old models used to have too.

nigel-martyn_2216078k.jpg

I am possibly going to buy the new Adidas Predator Fingertips. Will see with a new "model" if they have altered the fit any.