Shuyin

General Zod

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zod come back to GT?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Okay, to cut a long story short I've been speaking to Jason, who most of you will know as Zod, or, Nike hating loser, either is fine :)

Basically, he said he would return if people wanted him to, being unsure whether he'd be welcomed back or not welcomed at all. I think him and I make a brilliant double act so there'd be entertainment as much as anything ;)

So, yes or no, it's up to you kids, what do you want? :)

Okay, to cut a long story short I've been speaking to Jason, who most of you will know as Zod, or, Nike hating loser, either is fine :)

Basically, he said he would return if people wanted him to, being unsure whether he'd be welcomed back or not welcomed at all. I think him and I make a brilliant double act so there'd be entertainment as much as anything ;)

So, yes or no, it's up to you kids, what do you want? :)

I'm new so Zod wasn't really posting while I've been here, but if there's a prospect to bring a nike hating WINNER to the thread I'm all for it :D

what little bitch voted no?

i would welcome him back tbh as hes a good laugh and very knowledgable. i mean just look at his glove choices. No nike shit in sight lol and i think little jack can take some useful hints lol

Zaff

Wonderful, it only took two different comments to slag off Nike in two different ways ;)

He was a real laugh, me and him complemented each other well in terms of humour, the old fart and the little legend ;)

But yes, Nike are awesome and it's another person that I can prove wrong :D

Yh I reckon he should come back more advice more banter perfect

Btw Nike aren't terrible it's just that you pay a lot for the good stuff

Wonderful, it only took two different comments to slag off Nike in two different ways ;)

He was a real laugh, me and him complemented each other well in terms of humour, the old fart and the little legend ;)

But yes, Nike are awesome and it's another person that I can prove wrong :D

Personally ive got more than 2 ways to slag that Nike shit off :P :P

Bring back Zod!

Bring back the random beating and burning on sight of people wearing N*ke goalkeeper gloves! *

* Ok, we'll start with the General's return first and then move onto the stuff...

Bring back Zod!

Bring back the random beating and burning on sight of people wearing N*ke goalkeeper gloves! *

* Ok, we'll start with the General's return first and then move onto the stuff...

ahhh good times, good times.

I've got first hand experience, I'll have to cut down on my "brandishing" of Nike gloves ;)

Jack you gonna get Zod back then or what? surely derz enough luv out here for the big guy?

Zaff

If that old Tosspot comes back then so do i ;)!

*And like a sudden breeze, i'm gone*