3. Iker Casillas

4. Shay Given#

5. Manuel Almunia ;)

Oliver Kahn

Gianluigi Buffon

Edwin Van Der Sar

Iker Cassillas

Rustu *(turquish goalkeeper)

i'm not sure of any of them, but what i know is that KAHN is in the list for 100% i saw it in the fifa fever dvd, they named him as the best GK

Oliver Kahn

Gianluigi Buffon

Edwin Van Der Sar

Iker Cassillas

Rustu *(turquish goalkeeper)

i'm not sure of any of them, but what i know is that KAHN is in the list for 100% i saw it in the fifa fever dvd, they named him as the best GK

that was close :D

Why Rustu and Coupet mate? :)

Just trying to think outside the box really. Rustu used to always put a good performance in from what I remember, and I'm sure he was still playing last season. As for Coupet, well he was part of that amazing Lyon team that walked the French league every year so he must of been doing something right.

Kahn, Buffon, van der Sar, Casillas, Barthez perhaps? I think he was shit but he's highly rated

Let us get the correct 5, then we'll think about order.

Has the other goalkeeper been mentioned yet?

So it's Kahn, Van Der Saar, Buffon and Casillas

Petr Cech possibly?

Edit - Got it right and then I seen your post! Personally I think Casillas is over rated as I consider him to have been fairly average for the last 5 years ;)

Casillas is decent but not great.

What on earth is Cech doing there, he's not deserving of a top 5 spot...

Casillas is decent but not great.

What on earth is Cech doing there, he's not deserving of a top 5 spot...

Was over rated as he won 3 champions league medals before he was 25. But with the likes of Hierro and Zidanne he had nothing to do really.

Cech was great until the injury he received, personally I think there are many better than Cech - Lloris, Mandanda, Adler, Neuer, Akinfeev etc.

Was over rated as he won 3 champions league medals before he was 25. But with the likes of Hierro and Zidanne he had nothing to do really.

Cech was great until the injury he received, personally I think there are many better than Cech - Lloris, Mandanda, Adler, Neuer, Akinfeev etc.

yes, but Lloris, Mandanda, Adler, Neuer, Akinfeev, were not good in last 10 year in for example 2000 -2005, their good careers started in last 2-3 years. I think Cech is in top 5 because 2003-2006.

dude Kahn MUST be the 1st one not buffon, remember him from 2000 till 2008...his performance was great

and i think that Cech shouldnt be in the list, but cassillas should, i dont like him but he's a hell of a good keeper