guys, I have been thinking about Reina's last season, (2010) and his mistakes wich he made in 2010. He also made some mistakes before that. So, Liverpool started to bringing some very good players. So, do you think it is time to bring and some new GK in LFC.

Wll I didn't watch much of Liverpool last season but if there's a younger keeper needing a chance to show himself and reins form isn't there right now I'd let the younger have a chance without completely dropping reina

He's only 29/30, still got a good couple of seasons at his peak. He is the best GK in the EPL, possibly even in the world, Who wouldn't want such an asset to the team?

He's only 29/30, still got a good couple of seasons at his peak. He is the best GK in the EPL, possibly even in the world, Who wouldn't want such an asset to the team?

he isn't the best GK in EPL, look at official board of top 5 GK of the EPL

Not the best in the prem and certainly not the best in the world, just saying...

Indeed. He's good, but not playing for his country, if he were the best he'd be doing that.

Stay, I think question marks are also starting to float around Cech. Both need to find their form to prove there selves as an asset to their respected clubs.

Personally think he is a fantastic goalkeeper and oozes LFC and shows the kind of passion that the fans love.

Yeah he has made a few mistakes, but which Goalkeepers haven't over the last few years? I think they would really struggle to attract anybody better!

One mistake doesn't mean the keeper should leave the club, can you name one keeper who hasn't cocked up?

One mistake doesn't mean the keeper should leave the club, can you name one keeper who hasn't cocked up?

We are not talking about just this mistake pal, there is a lot of them, I am afraid His career will turned like Almunia s ...

Haha no worries, he won't do a "Almunia".

He's one of the best keepers in the world, and the committment he has shown 'Pool is now visible to the bear as he's wearing the captain's armband as StevieG and Carra are injured. It would be one of the most stupid decisions Liverpool has made in recent years if they decide to sell Reina, as he's still got many years in him. Unarguably the best distributor of the ball in the world.

That's a bold statement to make, considering he's very much as solid as anyone, it's a very rare mistake, and Almunia was the complete opposite...

Reina is a goalkeeper I love to watch, he's so energetic and his passion for the game and Liverpool is a joy to see. There aren't too many goalkeepers out there better than Reina and the ones that are (A) too expensive.. (B ) would they wanna go to Liverpool? Liverpool's defence is so poor! without Reina they'd be languishing mid table. He's rightly the captain while Gerrard is injured.

• Upvote 1