hi. I just wanna ask you for big advice. Today on training I relised that I don't have a good reflex, so please, I need a lot exercises...I want from you to give me them...in the next 1 and a half month is winter pause, so guys please help me, anything what you know . Thanks,

Mijat

Goalkeeper's reflexes can be trained to some extent, a reflex is by definition an instinctual movement so you can only work so much to improve it. It's like an outfielder with pace, you either have it or you don't. You can't actually improve your reflexes significantly. I wouldn't say reflexes are particularly vital for a keeper, it wasn't exactly Van Der Saars strength. What you should do is be looking to get yourself into avoiding having to make these reflex saves. Perhaps work on your positioning and claiming crosses and just your general dominance of the box and you will very rarely have to make them.

If you feel you want to give it a bash and try improve your reflexes anyway, I'd recommend these 2 for training, they are pricy just to help one small part of your game though! But can be adapted to help reactions, shot stopping, handling etc.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Response-Ball-Elite-White-Silver-34461.aspx

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Pro-Direct-Diamond-Rebounder-Hand-Held-Training-Silver-20867.aspx

I think you seem to have misunderstood me. I think you can train it, but I don't think you will see a dramatic change just a slight one

that's what I understud you, but also think you can see big change if you train it... But relax everything is ok, I only want to make my reflex better ;)