quinn-1888

Playing Dilemma

Been playing at the one team for about a year. Came so close to winning the league last year, and we have continued on a great run of form in a tougher division. I got an offer to transfer to an even tougher division, as a striker. I don't know if scouts are watching in the division I currently play in, but I definitely know there are scouts in the other league. What should I do?

If you're happy being a keeper and don't want to change, stick where you are.

If you feel as though you do want to change and think you could be good, then go.

Would you be able to return as a keeper to your current club if you leave?

I am enjoying playing in goals, but I can feel myself losing interest, and I have always loved scoring goals. I don't think my current team is going anywhere, but we don't have another keeper and I don't want to totally bail on them. A fresh challenge is in order, but I am not sure if this is the way to go.

I am enjoying playing in goals, but I can feel myself losing interest, and I have always loved scoring goals. I don't think my current team is going anywhere, but we don't have another keeper and I don't want to totally bail on them. A fresh challenge is in order, but I am not sure if this is the way to go.

If you feel a need for change don't wait around for an opportunity, take it now before it's too late B)

Gotta agree with the stuff being said here,it's really up to you.Personally,I'd take it.It may not be the Premier League but as you say there are scouts in that league and you could get signed up as a pro,nothing better than that

I've decided after much deliberation to go to a couple of the training sessions, and if the manager thinks I genuinely have a chance of being picked up as a striker I will stay. If not, I will return to my current club. Thanks for the tips.