TheKGI

The KGI says hello...

'Helping goalkeeper's best understand what they most need to know'.

That, is why I am here.

The worlds' leading independent authority on the A - Z of goalkeeping product.

Well, that's a might bold, don't you think? Right, I know... just who is this tosser, eh? Take a moment to go to the 'Credentials' page at My link or go to My linkwww.blamethekeeper.com .

I appreciate any and all support. I know I'm missing a lot of you with the technically heavy approach. Such has been my world for the last 20 years. Fact is, I really do have more to offer than anyone out there but will need your input to get my sea-leg's with this net-based gig. Don't be afraid to let me have it. None of you can call me anything my wife hasn't called me a thousand times already. I'm most interested in what needs to be improved. At this moment, think of me as as being like most of the center backs you've had over the years. Capable and well intentioned, with incredible potential, but dumb as a pole. Content, will never be an issue for me. Formatting and presenting the content you want most, in a compelling manner is what I need direction with.

I want to develop an audience in Britain. I like being amongst people who have a decent sense of humor.

We are all brothers,

Hi mate,

Seen some reviews and I think they're the most technical and in depth I've ever read!

You'll be very welcome here - thanks for joining and you'll be a great addition to the forum :)

Have you looked at the GoalkeeperTalk Facebook page? If not you should go ahead and like it, maybe start a discussion or something.

Look forward to content and probably arguing with you ;)

Hi mate,

Seen some reviews and I think they're the most technical and in depth I've ever read!

You'll be very welcome here - thanks for joining and you'll be a great addition to the forum :)

Have you looked at the GoalkeeperTalk Facebook page? If not you should go ahead and like it, maybe start a discussion or something.

Look forward to content and probably arguing with you ;)

Thanks for the kind words and will do on the GK Talk Facebook page. I greatly appreciate your mention about argument. As a proponent of Disruptive Thought and originator of the school of thought known as Constructive Dissent, I maintain that classic argument is one of the few and true ways forward. So long as we are transparent with each other in pursuit of a shared conclusion (or at least an understanding for the others' perspective), then we're good.

Exactly. Too much of the word respect being thrown around, so much so that it's impossible for two to argue without being transparent.

None of that here though dude, and I look forward to it ;)