PhilD83

Englands group Euro 2012

Group D

ENGLAND

Sweden

Ukraine

France

What do you guys think? I don't think it's too bad of a group. If we play our best we can win all three games but knowing England in a tournament we'll probably struggle and scrape through. Be nice to get one over the french!

Can't wait to see all the great goalies on view - Buffon, Casillas, Given, Lloris, Hart, Neuer, Schezney, Cech. Fantastic.

Lucky as always :) but thats coming from a Scot haha scotland should be there if it wasn't for some little czech diving B*****D !! but anyway were going to brazil :D

ha i knew you scot's wud have somethin to say.. i have to agree tho you where robbed against the czechs. Oh well eh, at least your always optimistic. I knew we wud get a tough group but it cud of been alot worse. Just hope Capello goes for youth and pace and not with the old guard. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

Lucky w******! Ireland is the team I'm supporting for it but they have a really difficult group. In all honesty I'd support England if we didn't hear this 'It's our time', 'We have the best team', '1966' pish every tournament only to be backed up by crap excuses when their pumped out. It's the media that makes me dislike England at football ;)

England suck at football, let's be honest, and I can't see us winning any Euro or World Cups, no matter how old or young our players, how we train and who we have in goal, we aren't going to win these tournaments.

England have too much ego in their team. If it was built of players from the smaller Prem teams like John Ruddy and that, they'd be a team and not 11 football players.

I'm more concerned about the world ending in 2012 then I am about England. The FA are the worst people in football and the whole media circus that follows the national team just annoys and bores the life out of me. Germany have it in the bag..

I agree, i hate the journalists in this country but i am proud to be English and i support England 100% in any sport and we've gotta get behind the team (i'm obviously referin to the English lads out there). All i ask for is for the players to give 100% and if that dont get us through then so be it, as long as they gave everythin for England which in the last tournament i dont think they did.

having seen the draw, i have to say, i feel sorry for Ireland. But england's group is certainly winnable

Aye, just not by inger-land :D