Sign in to follow this  
fraserb

Your Strengths & Weaknesses

So would would everyone say their strengths and weaknesses are? Myself I am a very good talker and organiser, fairly dominant in my box and for a big guy quite agile. I consider myself very good in 1v1 situations too. Weaknesses are probably my kicking from the floor, don't get me wrong it's not horrendous but could be better, also my flexility isn't what it used to be(I'm working on it though) so not the quickest at getting back up from the deck after making a save.

So what's your strength and weaknesses?

My strength is my catlike reflexes. I'm very fearless and I do whatever it takes to get the ball out of my box. My weaknesses are since I'm short I get chipped easily and I'm bad at kicking from the floor. My distribution could be better but it's something I'm working on.

My strengths are my handling and my kicking and organise well. Struggle with cross balls as I'm not the tallest and don't have the biggest of springs and I'm not the greatest at throwing the ball. I have recently joined a new club that has goalkeeper specific training so feel myself improving with that and hopefully turn some of the weaknesses into strengths.

I rate my kicking as one of my best assets. Shot stopping is up there as well. 

Comitting to a dive to my right is a weakness of mine, my technique to my right isn't as strong as my left which is frustrating but it's my own fault. 

Shot stopping and organising id consider strong.  Never been great on crosses into the box struggle on corners at times. Im also getting on in years and my kicks off ground not as strong as before.

Strengths- talking and organising. I consider my distribution from throws and kicking from my hands to be decent when i concentrate! Kicking off the ground is a major weakness.Also, a bit vulnerable to low shots close to the body. Lack of upper body strength is another weakness but that's my own fault.

I'd say my strengths are 1v1's, handling and claiming most high balls whereas my weaknesses are my kicking, speed and corners as I struggle to assess the flight of the ball and any curve and my mental strength...but I'm working on that!