fraserb

OneGlove GEO ZEUS

fraserb    3

OneGlove GEO ZEUS

Glove Make & Model : Oneglove Geo Zeus

Cut :  Medius hybrid cut

Latex : 4mm Contact

Internal Latex : No

Wrist Strap : Latex with an elastic infused section with window for personalization

Wrist Entry : Bandage

Glove Body :  Micromesh, 3D embossed backhand

Finger Protection : None

Price : £36.99 plus postage & packaging

Where from : https://www.theoneglove.com/goalkeeper-gloves-c3/geo-zeus-goalkeeper-gloves-p66

Description from the Oneglove Site

The appropriately named GEO Zeus brings god like design and electric grip into your hands. Featuring our renown pro level contact latex and Medius cut, the Zeus is our spiritual successor to the popular (and now discontinued) Pulse model. The iconic black and electric blue detailing combined with all new GEO features makes this a glove that ticks all the match day boxes. 

Beautiful 3D embossing creates our most unique backhand to date while our all new "MidSplit" strap combines the comfort of latex straps, with additional adjustment for fans of elasticated stretch straps - the best of both worlds.

First Impressions

Another stunner from Oneglove with the awesome 3D embossing on the backhand, another glove that they have put a lot of time and effort into. They are a true to size fitting glove with the Hybrid cut on these conforming to the hand perfectly. Another extremely comfortable glove that oozes quality. The contact foam that is used on the Oneglove range is a top latex so they were good to peel and play.

Use

I have used these around 12 times now, they have been used in both wet and dry on grass and astro. Using these I felt very confident even in the worst of conditions as I knew I would based on my experience of this latex on the MCG Geo glove. The 4mm foam gives excellent shock absorption without sacrificing feel when catching. Durabilty has been very good as again I was expecting based on my previous experiences with the other gloves, barely a mark on them, I really cannot get over the durability of this latex. Anyone wanting a good hard wearing yet grippy latex should give these a go.

Ratings (out of 10)

Looks = 8

Fit - 9

Build Quality -  9

Dry Grip - 9

Wet Grip - 8

Durability – 9

Overall  -  8.6

Conclusion

Another  true top level glove from the Oneglove Co which gives great grip, great durability, great comfort and along with great looks, what’s not to like? Highly recommend these.

Pictures

Link to my photobucket album of the pictures of these

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/superstar_tradesmanp100/library/Geo Zeus

Bucks13    0

My pair of these arrived this morning. I have to say these are one of the best looking pair of gloves I have ever bought. Stunning!