fraserb

Oneglove Geo Flux

fraserb    3

OneGlove GEO Flux

Glove Make & Model : Oneglove Geo Flux

Cut :  Negative cut

Latex : 4mm Aqua Latex

Internal Latex : No

Wrist Strap : Latex with an elastic infused section with window for personalization

Wrist Entry : Bandage

Glove Body :  Micromesh, 3D embossed backhand

Finger Protection : Removeable

Price : £34.99 plus postage & packaging

Where from : https://www.theoneglove.com

First Impressions

Another stunner from Oneglove with the awesome 3D embossing on the backhand, another glove that they have put a lot of time and effort into, the yellow and green colourway is cracking on these. They are a true to size fitting glove (slightly tight for me with the spines in but I never use them anyway) with the negative cut on these conforming to the hand perfectly. Another extremely comfortable glove that oozes quality. The aqua latex on these did feel a little powdery on them so I gave them my usual pre wash and they were good to go.

Use

I have used these around 8 or 9 times now, they have been used in both wet and dry on grass and astro. Using these I felt very confident even in the worst of conditions, the aqua latex on these is very very good. The 4mm foam gives excellent shock absorption without sacrificing feel when catching. Durabilty has been very good as again I was expecting based on my previous experiences with the other gloves I have used from oneglove, barely a mark on them, even after being used on dry indoor astro which can be very hard on gloves.

Ratings (out of 10)

Looks = 8

Fit – 8.5 (purely as they would be a bit tight if I had to use the spines)

Build Quality -  9

Dry Grip - 9

Wet Grip – 8.5

Durability – 9

Overall  -  8.67

Conclusion

Another stormer from oneglove, they just seem to be in the zone with this range. I have yet to have a bad experience with any of their gloves. Get on them folks especially as we are now coming into the bad weather.

Pictures

Link to my photobucket album of the pictures of these (seem to have lost some pics somewhere though)

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/superstar_tradesmanp100/library/oneglove geo flux

Bucks13    0

Do they use the same latex as the AQs?

Pretty sure in the new range (without looking) they have just released a roll finger version too?

Del Keoper    4
On 9/11/2017 at 11:54 PM, fraserb said:

They are superb in the wet and dry these 

May need to add them to the list of gloves to try. Looking forward to getting my Sells Aqua delivered though!